Author Topic: TRADE COUNT  (Read 1186 times)

Offline mazinger7000

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+4)
TRADE COUNT
« on: December 14, 2015, 04:33:16 PM »
i've just recently done a few coin deals with other members here on the CCF. wondering how one goes about upping the 'trade count' next to a member's name? i cant find any links and want to credit the folks i've been dealing with as smooth transactions, and hoping they could do the same for me. thanks--

Offline KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
Re: TRADE COUNT
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 05:06:02 PM »
i've just recently done a few coin deals with other members here on the CCF. wondering how one goes about upping the 'trade count' next to a member's name? i cant find any links and want to credit the folks i've been dealing with as smooth transactions, and hoping they could do the same for me. thanks--

Get to the member's "Profile" page and under the "SMF Traders System" section you will find "Submit feedback for ...(forum member's username)". Click it to open up the form for reporting the sales and feedback. Hopefully the rest should be self explanatory. After you submit the feedback it will generate an "error" message but don't worry. All it's saying is that your feedback will not be posted until it has been reviewed by the forum administration. You will get a PM from snowball within 48 hours notifying you of the completion of the feedback process. You can find examples of feedback comments by clicking any forum member's feedback number.

You can reach a member's profile page in a number of ways for example clicking the username next to his/her posting or going through the member directory tab at the top of each page.

I hope this gets you going but feel free to ask if you get stuck somewhere.

Best wishes.
KeepOnTrying and Never Give Up!
That lion is also after you!

Offline mazinger7000

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+4)
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 06:00:22 PM »
thanks a lot for the information!

Offline Mirkkanen

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+47)
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 06:23:52 PM »
You can also just . . .

1) Find any post the member has made.

2) Click on the blue "Trade count: (3)" below his/her name (shown here in bold)

3) Click, "Submit feedback for . . . _____" hyperlink