Author Topic: Why Copper/Brass/Bronze MCC will outperform Precious Metals MCC  (Read 31552 times)

Offline KeyDate1/2ozPandas

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+15)
    • China Mint Coins, LLC
Re: Why Copper/Brass/Bronze MCC will outperform Precious Metals MCC
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2015, 06:30:14 PM »
I suggest you read posts back around 2011-2013 when CCF promoted the 3.3oz silver God of Wealth in 69 as a $5600 medal. Then, if you wanted one, certain unnamed CCF members would require you FedEx the $5600 in small denomination notes. The veterans were largely around at that time.
Now it's a $900 medal.

$900 is still robbery, $567 was price last week in stacks.  
http://www.stacksbowers.com/archivedetail.aspx?productid=16882016&ResultCount=1947&sourcePage=archivesearchresults.aspx

Back in 2011 I know a very smart person (posted regularly on CCF) that wired $6K to total stranger in Italy because the guy told him his paypal account was blocked.  A month later no coins arrived and he told me about it and I said what were you thinking.  Back then the scramble was on and unethical sellers were having a field day taking advantage of buyers.  

Did you send him the small bills?  Is that seller still on CCF?  

Offline SANDAC

• Supporter
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+8)
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2015, 06:41:06 PM »
I think David is referring to this thread started by badon in August 2011:
http://china-mint.info/forum/index.php?topic=3818.0
I read through it,, but didn't find any reference to fed ex small bills.  Maybe it is a side deal went bad.

barsenault

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2015, 07:09:08 PM »
Birdman, I think the point he's trying to make is, the veterans haven't been living with integrity and ethics afterall, yes?   N20 It appears they - and they know who they are - are holding folks to a standard that they themselves don't keep.   N17. Those who throw the stones the hardest are typically the ones who are just as guilty as those they are condemning. Sorry to side track this thread, but we must call a spade a spade, right David?  I'm not naming names.  I know David won't name names.  You know who you are.

Offline Birdman

• Supporter
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+19)
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2015, 07:24:43 PM »
Birdman, I think the point he's trying to make is, the veterans haven't been living with integrity and ethics afterall, yes?   N20 It appears they - and they know who they are - are holding folks to a standard that they themselves don't keep.   N17. Those who throw the stones the hardest are typically the ones who are just as guilty as those they are condemning. Sorry to side track this thread, but we must call a spade a spade, right David?  I'm not naming names.  I know David won't name names.  You know who you are.

What I can say is that I don't know of any current members who are doing anything unethical.  We would be on top of it.  Please PM me or another moderator with specifics if you feel anything unsavory is going on.

For the record, I have never owned a God of Wealth, a Pagoda, a Goldfish....  While most of that stuff was going on, I was a regular member who was principally focused on finding better-date gold pandas for small margins over spot price in local coin shops or that were listed by big online coin dealers.  Since I was asked to become a moderator, I've tried my best to make the site safe and productive for all  N38

Offline Mirkkanen

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+48)
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2015, 07:30:00 PM »
Birdman, I think the point he's trying to make is, the veterans haven't been living with integrity and ethics after all, yes?   N20 It appears they - and they know who they are - are holding folks to a standard that they themselves don't keep.   N17. Those who throw the stones the hardest are typically the ones who are just as guilty as those they are condemning. Sorry to side track this thread, but we must call a spade a spade, right David?  I'm not naming names.  I know David won't name names.  You know who you are.

With the exception of CCF members dobedo, poconopenn, comeaux and davidt, the posters in that thread are no longer active on this site and will never see your message. If you review the posts the 4 "veteran" members made, they were exposing the potential fraud, not hyping the medal.

"They - and they know who they are" are not here for you to silently condemn.

barsenault

« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2015, 07:33:44 PM »
And you are doing a great job.  I think now folks will call people out, whether they are gurus or not. Which is a good thing, because NO ONE is above the law...no matter how righteous or smart they may be.  I could give a rats arse how smart they are or how much they know about MCC's. If they are being hypocritical or deceiptive, they need to be called out.  Thanks for the good work you do Birdman.   N31 N40

barsenault

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2015, 07:35:42 PM »
With the exception of CCF members dobedo, poconopenn, comeaux and davidt, the posters in that thread are no longer active on this site and will never see your message. If you review the posts the 4 "veteran" members made, they were exposing the potential fraud, not hyping the medal.

"They - and they know who they are" are not here for you to silently condemn.

N31

Offline KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2015, 07:36:36 PM »
I suggest you read posts back around 2011-2013 when CCF promoted the 3.3oz silver God of Wealth in 69 as a $5600 medal. Then, if you wanted one, certain unnamed CCF members would require you FedEx the $5600 in small denomination notes. The veterans were largely around at that time.

Now it's a $900 medal.

Birdman, I think the point he's trying to make is, the veterans haven't been living with integrity and ethics afterall, yes?   N20 It appears they - and they know who they are - are holding folks to a standard that they themselves don't keep.   N17. Those who throw the stones the hardest are typically the ones who are just as guilty as those they are condemning. Sorry to side track this thread, but we must call a spade a spade, right David?  I'm not naming names.  I know David won't name names.  You know who you are.

Unless you can provide verifiable information anything else is gossip, which does not belong here at CCF IMHO!!!
KeepOnTrying and Never Give Up!
That lion is also after you!

barsenault

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2015, 07:45:20 PM »
 N31

Offline davidt3251

• Trade Count: (+6)
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2015, 08:00:00 PM »
Wow, they required you to FedEx a large payment in small denomination bills?  That would raise red flags for me!

Right. That put me off too and I never went through.  It did make me wonder if newbies were being set up.

Offline davidt3251

« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2015, 08:07:09 PM »
Unless you can provide verifiable information anything else is gossip, which does not belong here at CCF IMHO!!!

You know very well that CCF doesn't provide profiles so what is verifiable?

Then there was the ousting of Badon which I never agreed to.  It was based 100% on gossip. A smear campaign.

If you can read you can educate yourself.

But when Badon was ousted many (some say thousands)  of posts- many containing important data on MCC were deleted  The community archives were deleted by the moderator. Noone has that right.

If you are deluding yourself that doesn't go on here then look no further than a few days back Tao-Panda was able to slander me and call me a cheat and do so with impunity. He's not banned and continued his smearing  both in public posts and privately on messages to me.

Enough info for you yet??

Offline davidt3251

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2015, 08:09:52 PM »
What I can say is that I don't know of any current members who are doing anything unethical.  We would be on top of it.  Please PM me or another moderator with specifics if you feel anything unsavory is going on.

For the record, I have never owned a God of Wealth, a Pagoda, a Goldfish....  While most of that stuff was going on, I was a regular member who was principally focused on finding better-date gold pandas for small margins over spot price in local coin shops or that were listed by big online coin dealers.  Since I was asked to become a moderator, I've tried my best to make the site safe and productive for all  N38

You're not on top of it. Snowball hasn't replied to my three personal messages about slandering on this site the past few days.

By 'you' I mean the collective not you individually.

Offline davidt3251

« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2015, 08:13:04 PM »
And you are doing a great job.  I think now folks will call people out, whether they are gurus or not. Which is a good thing, because NO ONE is above the law...no matter how righteous or smart they may be.  I could give a rats arse how smart they are or how much they know about MCC's. If they are being hypocritical or deceiptive, they need to be called out.  Thanks for the good work you do Birdman.   N31 N40

I think we're going through a phase in human nature where little by little the layers are being peeled back to see what's beneath and not everything is pretty.

If humanity is going to evolve we will need to deal with this. Pretending it doesn't exist hasn't seemed to have helped humanity much.

Offline KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2015, 08:17:05 PM »
You know very well that CCF doesn't provide profiles so what is verifiable?

Then there was the ousting of Badon which I never agreed to.  It was based 100% on gossip. A smear campaign.

If you can read you can educate yourself.

But when Badon was ousted many (some say thousands)  of posts- many containing important data on MCC were deleted  The community archives were deleted by the moderator. Noone has that right.

If you are deluding yourself that doesn't go on here then look no further than a few days back Tao-Panda was able to slander me and call me a cheat and do so with impunity. He's not banned and continued his smearing  both in public posts and privately on messages to me.

Enough info for you yet??

I thought you referred the matter to your attorney? Matters in the legal pipeline can't be discussed. Find other examples for us to chew on. Again, anything you can't provide evidence in support of is gossip and potentially libelous! Does not belong here.

Offline KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2015, 08:24:20 PM »
You're not on top of it. Snowball hasn't replied to my three personal messages about slandering on this site the past few days.

By 'you' I mean the collective not you individually.

Again, once you bring up the possibility of legal intervention in any situation you change the relationship to an adversarial one. In this case the potential plaintiff does not owe you any duty of a response unless through legal channels upon presentation of a duly executed summons and associated paraphernalia!