Author Topic: 2015 Panda Lunar Goat - Video - Beautiful medal  (Read 18668 times)

Online jc888888888

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+14)
Re: 2015 Panda Lunar Goat - Video - Beautiful medal
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2015, 06:31:47 AM »
sorry about digressing the yuan "king" thing got me:) 

barsenault

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2015, 06:57:35 AM »
lol.  we digressed pretty quick into the abyss, where folks are calling each other moron and idiots.  wowza.  N26 But look at these bad boys.  :lol: I know, I know, not everyone likes them.  I happen to love them.  N18 But in this great world of medals, there is no one size fits all;  hence why there are a gazillion to choose from.   :thumbup: However, I happen to believe this series is a winner.  :tongue_smilie: Time will ultimately tell.  :w00t:

URL=http://s1066.photobucket.com/user/Bob_Arsenault/media/image.jpg1_zpsshpobxfd.jpg.html][/URL]

Online pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2015, 08:33:41 AM »
I believe the Yuan will replace the USD as King currency.   The USD debt/derivative problems cannot be solved.   (Do not know much about Martin Armstrong.)   China/Asia own the gold so they will make the rules.   When China's banks and payment system come online this fall and the world has joined them, then who will demand USD?   It is so simple why let emotions cloud the obvious?   The World has never seen high demand for the Yuan as we are seeing today.   This means the Yuan will go up and the USD down.   No need for me to convince anyone, sit back and watch it play out..........

Offline snowball

• 猫迷
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
    • China Mint
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2015, 08:34:33 AM »
Nice images, barsenault   N31

The topic is 2015 Panda lunar Goat.  Lets stick with it, guys.    ;)
Happy Collecting!  快乐收藏!

Colin
CE Collection Inc.
China Mint | Online Store

Online jc888888888

• Supporter
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2015, 07:57:08 PM »
Nice images, barsenault   N31

The topic is 2015 Panda lunar Goat.  Lets stick with it, guys.    ;)

Online jc888888888

• Supporter
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2015, 08:11:07 PM »
 N26 :cursing:  OK SNOWBALL :blush:  Nice panda!! barsanault!!!!! I am warming up to these medals  N30  MY GOOD FRIEND   did i ever tell you the story? from 1996 to 2003 I lived in China when you came out of Kowloon airport in HK it sometimes would be very windy in HK in the winter ,you could pull a 100RMB note out of your pocket and light a cigarette with it as that's about all they where good for once you left mainland China N4   I m just stating facts :)   pull a 100 usd note out of you pocket in any restaurant in the world today you can get a meal .............pull 1000rmb out of your pocket today in many places in the world I hope you have crackers in the other pocket as you might go hungry N27

Offline KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2015, 09:17:59 PM »
N26 :cursing:  OK SNOWBALL :blush:  Nice panda!! barsanault!!!!! I am warming up to these medals  N30  MY GOOD FRIEND   did i ever tell you the story? from 1996 to 2003 I lived in China when you came out of Kowloon airport in HK it sometimes would be very windy in HK in the winter ,you could pull a 100RMB note out of your pocket and light a cigarette with it as that's about all they where good for once you left mainland China N4   I m just stating facts :)   pull a 100 usd note out of you pocket in any restaurant in the world today you can get a meal .............pull 1000rmb out of your pocket today in many places in the world I hope you have crackers in the other pocket as you might go hungry N27
Bad Boy! You should have stopped at "nice panda"!!!!!
KeepOnTrying and Never Give Up!
That lion is also after you!

Offline madronya

• Trade Count: (+4)
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2015, 09:19:16 PM »
Wow, great photos Barsenault!  I have my one (and only) Panda/Goat on my desk here,  love the "tourist panda" at the Great Wall.  Goat side is nice as well, just a little bit busy perhaps.  Can I look forward to seeing the panda travel to other famous tourist sites in the coming years?

Offline comeaux

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2015, 07:40:36 PM »
There are no "gurus" who can see the future.   Martin Armstrong included.

But there are and always have been those who pretend to,  and even claim to be seers, in order to deceive and steal others money.

They keep popping up, over and over again, they get exposed, they dissappear for a while to let things settle down, but they "keep on trying", and sadly its human nature for some to want to follow them, to desperately want to believe, for their own benefit.  Usually the predators take advantage of this greed in their victims, hence the victims don't want to admit to themselves their suspicions they are being taken for a ride, until its too late.  See Bernie Madoff.

Snake oil salesmen loud self-promoter types, who often rely on multiple false identities to try and build a story.

Do your own due diligence, and be aware especially of those tooting their own horn, claimimg infallibility and the claimed gift to be able to see the future, speaking in the Third Person, naming things after themselves.

They have clearly defined personality disorders.

Steer clear.

Reality is often uglier than we imagine in these cases.

As always … excellent advice from one of the true masters of this forum !!!  :thumbup:

Those who believe in “gurus”, “soothsayers” & fellas like Martin Armstrong just as well subscribe to witchcraft. A fool and their money soon part !  :biggrin:

Also beautiful coin that you posted barsenault … man I LOVE your videos, coins and the passion you have for this hobby … keep it up brah !!!

Offline Birdman

• Supporter
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+19)
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2015, 08:15:03 PM »
As always … excellent advice from one of the true masters of this forum !!!  :thumbup:

Those who believe in “gurus”, “soothsayers” & fellas like Martin Armstrong just as well subscribe to witchcraft. A fool and their money soon part !  :biggrin:

Also beautiful coin that you posted barsenault … man I LOVE your videos, coins and the passion you have for this hobby … keep it up brah !!!

Laissez les bons temps rouler.  Nice of you to stop in Comeaux.  I hope all is going well for you.

Birdman

Offline comeaux

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2015, 08:50:37 PM »
Thanks a ton Birdman !

All is going well on my end and the family is doing awesome … I just took two weeks of vacation for a trip to Florida with the family for some R & R. Hope all is going great for you as well my friend !   :001_smile:

Online jc888888888

• Supporter
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2015, 05:33:23 AM »
nice to see you around Comeaux !! be well!

barsenault

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2015, 08:28:56 AM »
hello Comeaux...thanks the encouraging words.  It was...and still is, on this forum where I learned the value of the Chinese coin market.  Folks like you (I've seen a lot of your treasures), Frank Wang, JC, Hippanda, and many, many others taught me much...and continue to do so.  When I see some of the goods you guys/gals post pictures of, I'm like wowza, I want that thing. :-))  It inspired me to my small part.  all the best.

barsenault

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2015, 04:25:39 PM »
Here are some pictures of the Antique Panda Goat

https://youtu.be/fOhF7-GiIJw

barsenault

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2015, 04:30:27 PM »
I've seen the early renderings of the Panda Monkey. It looks great.  I think it is as good, if not better than the Goat medal.  In my humble opinion.  Yes, I'm selling them, but you decide for yourself when you see it.  Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.