Author Topic: World Heritage Series (video) Great Wall Medal 100 Minted.  (Read 2134 times)

barsenault

• Trade Count: (0)
Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/nCIkMKFpb6k

Here is a video of Great Wall from the World Heritage series. Are those details not simply delicious. :D. I mean, you can hang of the ledge of that relief and look down. :o:lol:  not sure how they do what they do, but this is pure art on display.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 05:16:20 AM by barsenault »

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
Re: World Heritage Series (video) Great Wall Medal 100 Minted.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 08:17:12 AM »
Awesome silver medal.   However, the 2013 expo panda w/ white spots and now photos of the Macua w/ spots for example, keeps many collectors and buyers on the sidelines.   Prices of the 13 expo went up then crashed back down.  IF the rinse after the acid wash is causing the problems then why not rinse them in a lake for a month to solve the problem?.....There has got to be a solution....

barsenault

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 08:23:18 AM »
Not sure how white stains from the 1st expo medal applies to this wonderful world heritage medal series.  Not a single instance of white spots on this series.  As a matter of fact, I've seen white spots on early medal issues, such as HK, and Pandas (1 oz - 12 oz).  I don't believe any coin/medal is free from avoiding white spots. Just say'n.

Offline mmissinglink

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 10:39:13 PM »
Awesome medal and great video! I want both the silver and brass version of this in my collection. I love the detail and beautiful design.

andrewlee10

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 01:06:22 AM »
I have 2 set brass on my way.

I will buy one set for grading