Author Topic: China to Become Financial Capitol of World – But Not Yet.  (Read 7304 times)

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: China to Become Financial Capitol of World – But Not Yet.
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2015, 09:00:55 AM »
Yes the Bible is always the truth.  Article on Israel newspaper that interpret the Bible say the 44th king will attack Israel.   This is the 44th president.   Sadly the world events are unfolding.   The muslim brotherhood members are now in the US in huge numbers and ISIS found Saddam's deadly gas storage in Iraq so guess where those canisters are going to.  Our military is telling the truth/warning us but that information is not allowed in the US, the World knows.   Putin w/ Snowden says he has proof the Bush Jr was the cause of 911 and Bush senior killed JFK.   I do not know, just what i read.  We all await Putin's proof that will soon be public.......

Offline Mirkkanen

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+48)
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2015, 05:37:27 PM »
With all due respect, the comments here are excellent examples of why many "stackers" are stereotyped as whackos and nut jobs.

If Putin had such inside info, why would he wait to release it? He has an entire world to convince that he's the good guy and the US is (and always has been) the bad guy?

You may be right, but please don't share those thoughts with your employer (or you may be looking for a new one soon . . .)

Offline mazinger7000

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+6)
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2015, 10:53:29 PM »
With all due respect, the comments here are excellent examples of why many "stackers" are stereotyped as whackos and nut jobs.

If Putin had such inside info, why would he wait to release it? He has an entire world to convince that he's the good guy and the US is (and always has been) the bad guy?

You may be right, but please don't share those thoughts with your employer (or you may be looking for a new one soon . . .)

amen to that! the bible is always the truth??? really???

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2015, 09:00:29 AM »
It will all play out now so give it time.   Remember Seal Team Six?   They were intentionally killed by this administration, read the numerous reports.   The US military is set up to lose the next battle as our enemies are in control of the US.  Putin will release what he wants about all of our leaders when he wants and he is not a hero.  Employer?   Who is hiring and besides i have every right to my opinion (so do you) as the US is still a free country for now.  Remember when i said silver bullion will go to $1,000 oz and do not store your MCC or valuables in a bank lock box?  I was a nut job then but today most everyone agrees silver bullion will go higher and most agree not to store in a bank lock box.  The USA is bankrupt, keep that in mind as the derivative monster has not yet been unleashed.  I posted the Yuan is One about 2 to 3 yrs ago and that made no sense but it is obvious today.   Top collectors of MCC and other members that email me do not post here due to the sarcasm response.   I grew up w/ military so i am fearless.  We have lost a lot of information that would help other members/readers thru the years.  Disagreement is OK, but some opinions will stand the test of time.  The truth is not in US media but w/ overseas media and alternative online sites so Net Neutrality will shut that all down.   We are entering into a very precarious time frame.   Contact military personnel you know and ask them many questions.  Yes, in my opinion the Bible is always the truth.....