Author Topic: China to Become Financial Capitol of World – But Not Yet.  (Read 7320 times)

Offline Mak007

• Trade Count: (0)
China to Become Financial Capitol of World – But Not Yet.
« on: April 03, 2015, 12:46:52 PM »

China to Become Financial Capitol of World – But Not Yet.
Posted on April 3, 2015 by Martin Armstrong   

WorldEconomy

QUESTION: Hi Martin,

I read that China is going to be the core economy of the world. Does this mean we should focus our funds on Chinese banks, tech firms, oil companies etc? Especially since the NSA saga, tech companies from the US will have a harder time doing business in China and this in turn help Chinese tech firms grow even faster with the support of their government and economical demand?

Your thoughts please?

Thanks and regards,
E

ANSWER: No not yet. China should bottom by 2020. They are in the growing stage and it takes time. The West with the NSA is destroying the very core that created the global economy with they attack upon the private sector. They are not hunting terrorists – it is you and your money. They could not prevent the Boston Bombing nor even the latest attack. Look at the pilot suicide. Now they have revealed he was searching the internet to secure the door and commit suicide. This proves they can call everything up you did AFTER THE FACT. They cannot prevent anything.

InvisibleHand-DanielleThis is the same thing as the Mouth of Truth in Venice and the Stassi in East Germany. When government feels threatened, they turn against their own people and it marks then end of times for that political system. So unfortunately they are tearing apart the very reason why you create a civilization – everyone comes together for cooperation creates and economy by the INVISIBLE HAND. This is what Smith observed which is far more robust than if we were still individuals and tribal. The NSA is doing the very thing that destroyed Rome and every other society. So the West is FINISHED.

The Solution I set forth is trying to hold on to something. The British Empire collapsed, but in Britain they continued. Britain now has the highest debt in Europe on a per capita basis and this was the reason which we saw the Scottish vote to separate. The USA is being destroyed by the same process. Boehner’s audacity to hire people to defeat the Tea Party Republicans and to throw off any committee such people having to do with finance demonstrates this is all about them – not you.

1-ECM 2032

You will begin to see China rally even stronger on the next cycle. I have stated before, by the end of this current Private Wave where the government of the West commit suicide, China should be the financial capitol of the world in 2032.

We ourselves are preparing our Chinese sites. Our services are not blocked in China as most others for we are non-political. You will see our site in a matter of days in China. We have staff located there now as well.

Online pandamonium

• Supporter
Re: China to Become Financial Capitol of World – But Not Yet.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 08:37:20 AM »
Interesting, Martin states the obvious.   He knows a heck of alot more than i do but i disagree w/ his date of 2032.   When our derivatives come home to roost or gold bullion supply is depleted, that will accelerate the process of a rising East and dying West.   Most countries see that coming soon and they have joined the AIIB.   Great Britan, Israel, Australia, Europe, S. Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia, etc were once our allies but they choose to flee dying West banks and a pro terrorist foreign police by the USA.   Capitol flight in this computer era can happen quickly.   I think it will happen in the next year, two at most.   Hope i am wrong.   Saudi Arabia stated they and the Middle East no longer can trust the USA as this pres backs the World enemy, Iran and ISIS.   Will they sell us oil?  Will the fracking pipe dream save the West?   The demise of the West is planned and unfolding.  Pretty obvious what the conclusion is.     A wise man prepares while a fool is punished..........

Offline davidt3251

• Trade Count: (+6)
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 01:47:48 PM »
The existence of the AIIB doesn't seem to bear a relation to capital flows out of China. The Chinese are still pouring money into the US, especially with real estate. One would think that China hasn't yet abandoned the US. The Chinese economy is wobbling.  The crackdown on corruption is slowing sales. China's massive shadow banking system is showing cracks. I know personally a $2.4bn project that a Chinese state owned enterprise is trying to walk away from. The former management that cut the deal are all in prison due to corruption. New management are reporting they don't have the money to complete the project.

Then we have the bubble in the Shanghai exchange fueled by margin debt. We also have reports of spoofed sales at such success stories as Alibaba.

I don't claim to know the truth but it does seem China could use a correction to clear the air. So I tend to agree with Martin.

Online pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 03:28:53 PM »
If Martin was correct, why are all the countries joining AIIB today instead of 2032 or in 17 yrs?     What do they know that our controlled media, owned by 6 corporations, are not telling us?   This administration policies have all been anti USA.   They bragged they stole 1/6th of our economy when Obamacare was passed.   Peloski said we have to pass it to see what is written in it.   I see our economy and allies being flushed down the main drain while our controlled media provides lip service.   We cannot survive our upcoming derivative crisis.   Why shouldn't Chinese invest in US real estate as they are buying our banks/mortgages too.    No doubt China has problems.   It will boil down to, He that owns the gold makes the rules.   We will find out soon how much gold China owns and how little the West owns.   The other countries need another currency as the USD is not going to be trusted much longer.   When our once allies are setting up to trade in the Yuan and not the USD, that is not good news for the West.  It is a matter of time but we do not have 17 yrs..............We will all watch it play out now.....

Offline Mak007

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2015, 03:48:58 PM »
We all know something is coming so hang on too your hats and be out off debt!!

Offline poconopenn

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+7)
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 07:24:19 PM »
It will boil down to, He that owns the gold makes the rules.   We will find out soon how much gold China owns and how little the West owns.  

Please see the attached latest report from World Gold Council, dated 3/15/2015.

Online pandamonium

• Supporter

Offline davidt3251

• Trade Count: (+6)
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2015, 12:18:34 AM »
Those CBs joining AIIB aren't thinking and acting much different from normal folk. Noone knows what it will take to survive the next correction, so why not join?

But Chinese investment in US real estate will lose them a fortune when USD corrects. Not smart.

Online pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2015, 09:00:15 AM »
Something big is coming.     Joining AIIB and CIPS is a good choice, if not the only choice, to survive the upcoming devaluation of the USD.  The world is joining quickly so the short term outcome is obvious.......
US real estate will be priced in the Yuan so maybe the losses will not be so great, I do not know.   It is global now, there is no stopping it.  The destruction of the West/USD is planned and we are watching it unfold.  Again, a wise man prepares while a fool is punished........     

http://russia-insider.com/en/chinas-swift-alternative-and-engineered-death-dollar/5184

Offline pjleung

• Supporter
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2015, 05:36:41 PM »
Wow. If China going to show how much gold they are holding, that will do a lot of good to the price of gold.

Online pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2015, 09:28:26 PM »
Even the local sheeple in the Pacific NW are starting to understand that the Yuan is real money and not the USD.    When will the sheeple herd flood to the Yuan?   China does not control the price of gold yet but they soon will.  This will be a very interesting summer/fall........

Online pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2015, 07:35:24 AM »
Peace times are over, we are entering war times.     This is beyond the grasp of sheeple.   As stated earlier, I was born a military brat in Korea during the war.   We from war countries have seen the total saddness of war/collateral damage and have a different viewpoint then the generation of US citizens that have not seen or lived war......

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/assad-isis-was-created-iraq-under-supervision-americans

By now, most understand our leadership in the West has been sold out.  The proof to these articles are posted online.  It is common knowledge, not a far out opinion.    Contact military personnel that you know for information....I have nothing to gain but critics for posting facts.   A little reseach will reveal alot of information.   The US military has been destroyed behind the scenes.   A bankrupt country will be handed over to its creditors....This site is a bit different but facts are posted in some articles....Steve Quayle......

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/71327

Offline pjleung

• Supporter
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2015, 08:18:51 AM »
I agree with these articles, there are facts that the main stream medias hide from people of this country.

Offline Mak007

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2015, 10:12:18 PM »
There is another side to the coin and which the Bible talks about the Revived Roman Empire! Countries will be aligning with the east and other countries will be aligning with the west and that is happing right now if you have spiritual insight to see this forming! These are interesting times we live in.