Author Topic: A few of PRC modern silver coins on ebay  (Read 1961 times)

Offline aragog

• Trade Count: (0)
A few of PRC modern silver coins on ebay
« on: January 07, 2015, 12:18:41 PM »
Have a look, probably you will find somwething interesting:
http://www.ebay.de/sch/aragog24/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692
Regards

Online pandamonium

• Supporter
Re: A few of PRC modern silver coins on ebay
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 09:23:59 PM »
You have a 2009 color ox.   That was discussed here recently.......

Offline aragog

Offline KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 12:35:35 AM »
s
Summer sale, as I probably will be moving at the end of the year
http://www.ebay.de/sch/aragog24/m.html?item=361344977477&hash=item5421d6ca45&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Can I suggest that you do not use the auction format for all your items. You can list some of them with a specific sale price. CCF is a USA based forum so if you can put the appproximate cost in USA dollars you may attract some serious buyers from here. My impression is that a significant proportion of buyers have a short attention span and have itchy fingers. They will not hang around for auctions to end. They just have to buy and buy immediately!!! Good luck with your sales. I'll be studying the items and will buy if I can.
KeepOnTrying and Never Give Up!
That lion is also after you!

Offline aragog

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 03:44:27 AM »
Can I suggest that you do not use the auction format for all your items. You can list some of them with a specific sale price. CCF is a USA based forum so if you can put the appproximate cost in USA dollars you may attract some serious buyers from here. My impression is that a significant proportion of buyers have a short attention span and have itchy fingers. They will not hang around for auctions to end. They just have to buy and buy immediately!!! Good luck with your sales. I'll be studying the items and will buy if I can.
Good point and a wise suggestion. I can only confirm your words, as lots of buyers just asked for BIN price and wanted to buy some coins immediately.
Next time I will do more homework and will add the BIN price.