Author Topic: Sell"Shanghai Mint 2014 2nd Panda coin Silver Expo Medal(Reservation)  (Read 18232 times)

andrewlee10

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Sell"Shanghai Mint 2014 2nd Panda coin Silver Expo Medal(Reservation)
« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2015, 12:05:58 AM »
This medal 1 oz price for the first and second keeping down as comparing to their peak time. Many china dealers try to dump it at low price.

The design is good especially the great wall and the cloud. I like it very much.

The first panda expo issue is the white spot, haze and in proportionate of the panda. However, the heap make the price super high and down significantly now. ebay still selling the high grade Pf69 and 70 for the first panda expo for years BUT no buyer at all.

The gold, copper and so on also selling high for very long and no buyer.

I personally view the 2 oz will be a good buy if below 250USD.

I just get in some slab recently BUT not panda expo 1.   

Offline KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2015, 12:56:25 AM »
This medal 1 oz price for the first and second keeping down as comparing to their peak time. Many china dealers try to dump it at low price.

The design is good especially the great wall and the cloud. I like it very much.

The first panda expo issue is the white spot, haze and in proportionate of the panda. However, the heap make the price super high and down significantly now. ebay still selling the high grade Pf69 and 70 for the first panda expo for years BUT no buyer at all.

The gold, copper and so on also selling high for very long and no buyer.

I personally view the 2 oz will be a good buy if below 250USD.

I just get in some slab recently BUT not panda expo 1.   

The 2015 3rd Expo Panda medals are due out soon. Apparently, there'll be even more varied mint formats including the 1oz silver mirror and frosted, 2oz silver, copper, brass and gold medals. Quite a lot to chose from!
KeepOnTrying and Never Give Up!
That lion is also after you!

andrewlee10

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2015, 08:35:48 AM »
The 2015 3rd Expo Panda medals are due out soon. Apparently, there'll be even more varied mint formats including the 1oz silver mirror and frosted, 2oz silver, copper, brass and gold medals. Quite a lot to chose from!

The pre order has closed few weeks ago on china. Brass and cooper price is rmb 3 or 4xx. The silver is rmb 9xx per set excluding shipping.

Offline KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2015, 02:52:03 AM »

Shanghai Mint seems to have sprung a surprise even on close mint watchers. Plans are in the offing for minting platinum versions (1/10oz) using the soon to be released Expo 3 Panda medals design. The platinum blanks are in-house and they might be minting sometime soon. I confirmed this with one of my sources in China tonight. But only sketchy details are known for now. The expo 3 panda medals are definitely getting more exciting!
KeepOnTrying and Never Give Up!
That lion is also after you!