Author Topic: China economy.  (Read 1252 times)

Offline goldpig

• Trade Count: (0)
China economy.
« on: May 02, 2014, 04:57:46 AM »
Hi All!

I have been reading lately that the Chinese economy will soon become the world's biggest. Do you feel this will be a big positive for mcc? Will there be an immediate effect on the mcc prices once China 'officially' becomes the number one economy?

Opinions please.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: China economy.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 08:57:17 AM »
We can all read that China will be the # 1 economy this year and bullion is now considered real money.   China owns a lot more gold than they claim.   Paper currencies are being over printed in the US, Euro, China, Japan, etc so bullion will replace paper eventually or back it.   Bullion is a loaded spring due to price manipulation (paper bullion) and low supply, etc.    China's demand is now equal to the entire years worth of gold mined.   The popularity and demand for MCC can only go up.   The upcoming demand for pandas will be shocking.   Step back from this market and watch how the World unfolds, it is obvious.   China is the next powerhouse, so how will their money collecting market not be number one?..........it may take a time but that is the trend that i choose to invest in.....

Offline Mirkkanen

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+48)
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 03:38:29 PM »
Hi All!

I have been reading lately that the Chinese economy will soon become the world's biggest. Do you feel this will be a big positive for mcc? Will there be an immediate effect on the mcc prices once China 'officially' becomes the number one economy?

Opinions please.
When the official announcement has been made that China's economy has overtaken that of the US, there will be no immediate impact on the MCC market in my opinion. Announcements like that don't move markets. Instead, what seems to move the MCC market, which is quite small, are announcements/trends initiated by major dealers, or programs initiated by the state (buybacks/new sales avernues/tax breaks, etc).

The advancement of China's economy is assumed to be a positive development for the MCC market, however, do not be fooled. There will be setbacks along the way. China's economy is not all rosy. I can only imagine that if a property bubble bursts and lots of multi-millionaires lose significant wealth, that the MCC market will feel some of that wrath.

Offline GDG's

• Trade Count: (+4)
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 03:51:03 PM »
>>>Hi All!

Opinions please.<<<

IMF changed growth measurement and to me it is not believable. It is, though, inevitable that China will surpass US output eventually but it is NOT YET. Remember China also has appx. 4x the population that Americans do. IMF has their own agenda thus fudges and skews numbers. You can never believe everything you read especially when it involves the IMF, World Bank, The "FED"(any Federal Reserve Bank) and especially any politician anywhere.