Author Topic: China has the most new Millionaires!!!..  (Read 2947 times)

Offline Grip

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+5)
China has the most new Millionaires!!!..
« on: September 05, 2011, 07:18:11 PM »
 Gold and silver prices are set to explode as Europe -and then the US- implode as a result of excess debt and bank failures. Will these new Chinese millionaires buy collector coins? China's real estate market is about to unwind from bubble status-as is Canada- (already starting). How many of these new Chinese millionaires are real estate moguls?  More people are in duress in the US/EU and will be selling anything of value to meet everyday needs-Chinese coins included as this collapse evolves. More of these coins will be coming to market than ever before in a very short time frame. I think we are about to see more rare coins on the market than ever over the next several months. Get ready to buy!!!  
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:33:18 PM by Grip »

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: China has the most new Millionaires!!!..
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 11:50:46 PM »
Grip:  As the collapse happens, gold and silver will spike up in price.  The Chinese coins coming to market will not be as cheap as now.  Also, PandaAmerica sent in 15,000 coins for grading. Other articles have said dealers are sending in 500 coin lots to be graded.  That could lead to a flood of graded coins.  However, the price of gold and silver will be much higher than today's prices.  Maybe now is the time to buy?..........

Offline ghostrider80811

• Trade Count: (+4)
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 11:30:55 AM »
Grip:  As the collapse happens, gold and silver will spike up in price.  The Chinese coins coming to market will not be as cheap as now.  Also, PandaAmerica sent in 15,000 coins for grading. Other articles have said dealers are sending in 500 coin lots to be graded.  That could lead to a flood of graded coins.  However, the price of gold and silver will be much higher than today's prices.  Maybe now is the time to buy?..........

Who knows, it could go either way.  That's why I have both!

Offline Grip

• Supporter
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 06:04:41 PM »
Grip:  As the collapse happens, gold and silver will spike up in price.  The Chinese coins coming to market will not be as cheap as now.  Also, PandaAmerica sent in 15,000 coins for grading. Other articles have said dealers are sending in 500 coin lots to be graded.  That could lead to a flood of graded coins.  However, the price of gold and silver will be much higher than today's prices.  Maybe now is the time to buy?..........
That's the dilemma I have been trying to address. We are going to need a means to value coins aside from currency as the prices start going parabolic. The higher the metals go, the bigger the swings (as a percentage of price) will be. I think the sooner we buy, the better as the PM bull is ready to start really moving. I also think we are going to eventually have to discuss crossover price points to sell some of our coins in order to maximize gains for the eventual unwind of what is going to be the biggest PM bubble in history.

Offline haze

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 07:18:57 PM »
It's certainly very interesting times to be involved with coins to say the least. Economic collapses tend to lead to gold/silver prices rising, but what effect will this have on coins?

Living out here in China I see the signs of the economy booming everyday, especially in construction/housing. Everywhere I look I see something new being built. I do believe though that the real estate situation out here is in a bubble though and is going to crash pretty hard eventually. More and more often I'm seeing huge high rise apartments being built, only to see no one moving into them. One example is a mall near where I live, it's a big 5 story mall but it's almost completely empty, there's only 2 or 3 stores in the mall. Walking through it has a very surreal feeling since it's so big but it's empty.

I'm no expert, but I personally feel like the prices of coins are going to surge. It seems like more and more people are getting interested in Chinese coins and the demand is increasing, combine that with an increase in gold/silver prices and I think it's fair to say the cost of coins will rise pretty quickly. Already I'm seeing quite a few coins out here increase in price in just a matter of days, and coins that were easily available to me as little as a month ago are gone from the market now.

Offline dragonfan

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 07:27:08 PM »
"I'm seeing quite a few coins out here increase in price ..." can you please tell us witch coins? Themes? Composition? etc..? Thank you for your help
It's certainly very interesting times to be involved with coins to say the least. Economic collapses tend to lead to gold/silver prices rising, but what effect will this have on coins?

Living out here in China I see the signs of the economy booming everyday, especially in construction/housing. Everywhere I look I see something new being built. I do believe though that the real estate situation out here is in a bubble though and is going to crash pretty hard eventually. More and more often I'm seeing huge high rise apartments being built, only to see no one moving into them. One example is a mall near where I live, it's a big 5 story mall but it's almost completely empty, there's only 2 or 3 stores in the mall. Walking through it has a very surreal feeling since it's so big but it's empty.

I'm no expert, but I personally feel like the prices of coins are going to surge. It seems like more and more people are getting interested in Chinese coins and the demand is increasing, combine that with an increase in gold/silver prices and I think it's fair to say the cost of coins will rise pretty quickly. Already I'm seeing quite a few coins out here increase in price in just a matter of days, and coins that were easily available to me as little as a month ago are gone from the market now.

Offline Grip

• Supporter
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 08:21:30 PM »

These bubbles take time to play out and normally go much longer than reason would expect. I have read about the "ghost" malls and vacant apartment buildings, but I think the Chinese government is wise using it's US dollar reserves to  buy/build physical assets and grow the working middle class. There will be a period of "mean reversion" in China (a slump), but the purpose of all these programs is to become internally self sufficient with a growing middle class (the backbone of any country). China (and all SE Asia) will be the anchor of world finance and power within the next 10 years. The US is experiencing the same fate as England and Europe of the last century, decimating our middle class by excessive poor monetary/debt policy, needless costly wars/social programs, and government dependancy to get by. All I was trying to point out originally is that a lot of these new Chinese millionaires may not be buyers of rare coins when the slump in real estate comes and may indeed be sellers to increase liquidity when real estate prices deflate .. 

Offline badon

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 01:44:43 AM »
Excellent posts Grip.