Author Topic: JMBullion  (Read 390 times)

Offline Human

• Trade Count: (0)
JMBullion
« on: February 09, 2017, 06:39:50 AM »
I wish to purchase some gold panda coins from JMBullion.com.

Their BBB rating checks out, but they won't tell me where they source their pandas from.

I only wish to purchase some small pandas, no kilos or anything crazy. Would you trust them to provide with certainty genuine pandas? I don't like to regret purchases and go through refund processes. I don't care if the coins are perfect or not, just need a genuine one to complete this years collection. Thanks for your time.  :thumbup:

Offline KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
Re: JMBullion
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 07:38:39 AM »
JMBullion is a well established and reputable company. I haven't heard of them selling anything but genuine coins.
KeepOnTrying and Never Give Up!
That lion is also after you!

Offline KeyDate1/2ozPandas

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+14)
    • China Mint Coins, LLC
Re: JMBullion
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 09:40:01 AM »
They are safe.  No dealer will ever tell you their source, if they did you would simply bypass them and go to the source.

In general all these big US companies are very safe in regards to genuine coins.  Where risk comes in is when they have financial trouble, then you can send them a wire and they deliver no merchandise.  Every year I see 1-2% of great dealers turn into criminals (bounce checks, not deliver, etc.) and it happens typically when gold drops 15% in a month or they are having some other business problem.