Author Topic: The Second Edition of Standard Catalog of Chinese Circulating Coins is released  (Read 13580 times)

Online PandaCollector

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+5)
    • Pandacollector.com
I have three extra copies of the book autographed by the author for sale for $30/each delivered via priority mail to a US address, PM me if you want one.  It is a great book, I don't collect these coins, but now that I know the mintages I will buy few for my inventory. 

This is probably the best, easiest and least expensive opportunity to own a signed copy of this book. As the popularity of collecting Chinese coins grows demand for high quality reference books like this one will grow, too.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
China Pricepedia
www.pandacollector.com

Offline Birdman

• Supporter
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+18)
The first Chinese edition of "The Gold and Silver Panda Coin Buyer's Guide" was published by China Financial Press and had a print run of 1,000. There was no second printing. Some of these (I don't know the exact number) were donated to libraries in China to promote the collection of Panda coins. Other than a handful of copies I gave to friends in the USA the entire printing was distributed in China. The book is out of print now, but I hope to have a newer Chinese edition next year. The book is only available in English and Chinese so far.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
China Pricepedia
www.pandacollector.com

Thanks, Peter.

Offline SANDAC

• Supporter
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+8)
Got mine in the mail thanks to Frank.  Beautifully illustrated in color.  The first chapter shows the early circulating sets in their original package from 1979 to 2002.  Very informative.

Offline KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
Got mine in the mail thanks to Frank.  Beautifully illustrated in color.  The first chapter shows the early circulating sets in their original package from 1979 to 2002.  Very informative.

Got mine too. Things are already making more sense. Together with online resources I bet this can also become another line of Chinese mint products that bring hours of joy to collectors. Thanks Frank for making it easy for forum members to obtain goodies like this. Same thing you did with the Summer Gate medals when you had access to them. Thanks again.
KeepOnTrying and Never Give Up!
That lion is also after you!

Offline adnap

• Trade Count: (+1)
    • Coinsasia.com
Have two listed on my site. Anyone can PM me if like.
Regards,Adnap N30