Poll

Do u need professional to help u identify whether your coin is genuine or not?

Yes, badly need.
1 (14.3%)
Yeah! Great!
3 (42.9%)
No, I needn't
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: identity China Modern Coins, free of charge  (Read 1762 times)

Offline xuhong

• Trade Count: (+1)
identity China Modern Coins, free of charge
« on: April 07, 2014, 10:00:30 AM »
Hi,
Greetings! This is Xuhong, a Chinese coin dealer for more than twenty years, also I am a collector. In order to thank your support and help to Huayinshoucang for so many years, I decide to do something for your guys. Sometimes they can’t identify whether the coins are genuine or not. I think this problem has troubled most of coin lovers.  So I am determined to help you guys identify the genuine of China Modern coins, free of charge. Also I can evaluate the probable price of the your coin.
If you want me to identify your coins, please pay attention to the following information.
First, you need to send pictures to my e-mail address: xuhong88888888@126.com  I will reply you within 24 hours.
Second, you should take high resolution pictures ( under natural light ) of the front and back of the single coin, as well as edge side and serration of the coin.  Besides, you’d better give me the exact weight ( ounce or gram ). If you have coa, please take both sides of the coa.
Third, only coins minted by China Gold Coin Incorporation.
So, if you want my help, just send e-mail to me. The more details you send to me, the result is more accurate. I am ready.

Offline Utah3

• Trade Count: (+3)
Re: identity China Modern Coins, free of charge
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 11:20:14 AM »
Great. Gesture Xu Hong.

Thanks

Offline Contrapunctus

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 11:58:12 AM »
Hi,
Greetings! This is Xuhong, a Chinese coin dealer for more than twenty years, also I am a collector. In order to thank your support and help to Huayinshoucang for so many years, I decide to do something for your guys. Sometimes they can’t identify whether the coins are genuine or not. I think this problem has troubled most of coin lovers.  So I am determined to help you guys identify the genuine of China Modern coins, free of charge. Also I can evaluate the probable price of the your coin.
If you want me to identify your coins, please pay attention to the following information.
First, you need to send pictures to my e-mail address: xuhong88888888@126.com  I will reply you within 24 hours.
Second, you should take high resolution pictures ( under natural light ) of the front and back of the single coin, as well as edge side and serration of the coin.  Besides, you’d better give me the exact weight ( ounce or gram ). If you have coa, please take both sides of the coa.
So, if you want my help, just send e-mail to me. The more details you send to me, the result is more accurate. I am ready.

Thanks, but I would prefer to send to PCGS if I were have raw coins.

Knowing that fake coins are alot in the market, I would prefer to buy only graded coins in PCGS or NGC slabs.

Offline Ailuropoda melanoleuca

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 02:44:02 PM »
Hi,

Thank you sir! :)

Offline bojo360

• New
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 11:49:44 PM »
I have a Deng Xiaoping gold plated medallion/coin with his famous quote on the reverse side. the obverse is his facial portrait. I was given this medal as a gift from a friend in Nan Jing.
The only marking on the red display box is 24K. Which I assume means plated in 24K gold. I searched the web for information on this piece and cannot find any. Might you help?