Author Topic: Kitco article  (Read 1948 times)

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Kitco article
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2017, 11:25:01 PM »
Mainstream news now.    jsmineset first posted that CNBC is reporting the Petro Yuan and the damage it will cause....
Goldseek or google to CNBC for these 2 articles  "China will compel Saudi Arabia to trade oil in Yuan"       "3 reasons the world could turn its back on the USD"....
Matter of time now for the usual TV stations to report, then it will be exposed to the sheeple or public.       This should cause the public to invest in the Yuan or Chinese stocks, etc....    This will also cause a % of sheeple to buy gold/silver minted in China....Is this the catalyst to propel Chinese coins/medals?    Maybe it will remove the gold supply first?....
The Petro Yuan begins next week the 18th  Wednesday....
I hope it goes slow but some say it could be quick...

Those that buy Chinese coins/medals are above the herd!....

Offline KeyDate1/2ozPandas

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+15)
    • China Mint Coins, LLC
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2017, 11:51:01 PM »
It is really happening, Yuan is making its move to the global stage and it is only a matter of time that it is freely tradeable.  I could even see HK currency be pegged to Yuan.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/11/china-will-compel-saudi-arabia-to-trade-oil-in-yuan--and-thats-going-to-affect-the-us-dollar.html

Offline Mirkkanen

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+47)
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2017, 02:57:35 AM »
Wake me up when we see gold @$1600 again, yawn.

• Supporter
    • China Mint Coins, LLC
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2017, 12:08:27 PM »
It will be too late to buy by then, both in terms of demand and lack of supply.  Supply is already so limited, even with prices down it is hard to buy numismatic in quantity, one coin here or there, but no real supply.  What is available in quantity is bullion, you can buy as many 2015-2017 gold pandas you want dirt cheap or almost all years of 1oz, 1/10oz and 1/20oz, but try to buy 1/2 and 1/4 from 1990s or 2000s still very hard.   

Offline mazinger7000

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+5)
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2017, 12:23:38 PM »
What is available in quantity is bullion, you can buy as many 2015-2017 gold pandas you want dirt cheap or almost all years of 1oz, 1/10oz and 1/20oz, but try to buy 1/2 and 1/4 from 1990s or 2000s still very hard.   

so this is the bottom of the curve right now then? there are lots of 90s and 2000s halves on eBay right now. even you are selling several of them. is this development going to affect master set demand? because that seemed to be by far the most significant issue affecting MCC prices over the last 6 years that i have been involved.

• Supporter
    • China Mint Coins, LLC
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2017, 01:16:27 PM »
Supply is very tight.  Demand is very weak due to lack of master set orders.  I am no longer going to do any shows, so I am using ebay to advertise my inventory.   When master set orders come in then you will see all the listing on ebay disappear, because it will be easy to sell directly to dealers in bulk lots rather than single coins.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2017, 01:24:30 PM »
Always good to read Pro VS Con on any subject...

Goldseek  "The gold backed oil Yuan futures contract Myth"   by Koos Jansen....