Author Topic: Donating to Sepak Takraw of USA, Inc 501 (c)(3)  (Read 3431 times)

Online Mirkkanen

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+47)
Donating to Sepak Takraw of USA, Inc 501 (c)(3)
« on: October 02, 2015, 11:13:58 PM »
In the case that a CCF member would rather make a tax-deductible donation to the 2015 Sepaktakraw Open instead of bidding on an auction, you may:

Send me a private message informing me of your intent. You must send a check to the treasurer of our nonprofit, Gao Chang. I will give you his address in a reply to your private message.

Write a check to:  Sepaktakraw of USA, Inc

In the memo section, write: 2015 Sepaktakraw Open event

(I am writing this at the suggestion of a moderator)

Thank you in advance to anyone who considers this option of showing your support!

Online Mirkkanen

• Supporter
Re: Donating to Sepak Takraw of USA, Inc 501 (c)(3)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 11:18:18 PM »
And here is a little video I created to explain the creation of our organization, it's mission, and why you should support us:

https://youtu.be/sru3qRi3i7Q

Offline Birdman

• Supporter
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+18)
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 11:51:09 AM »
In the case that a CCF member would rather make a tax-deductible donation to the 2015 Sepaktakraw Open instead of bidding on an auction, you may:

Send me a private message informing me of your intent. You must send a check to the treasurer of our nonprofit, Gao Chang. I will give you his address in a reply to your private message.

Write a check to:  Sepaktakraw of USA, Inc

In the memo section, write: 2015 Sepaktakraw Open event

(I am writing this at the suggestion of a moderator)

Thank you in advance to anyone who considers this option of showing your support!

Can you please PM me his address.  I'll put a check in the mail tomorrow.  Good luck.

Online Mirkkanen

• Supporter
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 04:32:39 PM »
Donations Encouraged  :thumbup:                            Donations Encouraged  :thumbup:                            Donations Encouraged  :thumbup:

Follow Birdman's lead and donate any amount under $15 and as a thank you, I will send you a free Sepak Takraw of USA, Inc. sticker of my original design.

For a donation of any amount above $15, I will send you a free takraw ball keychain and the Sepak Takraw of USA, Inc. sticker.

PM me :)

Online Mirkkanen

• Supporter
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 03:04:09 PM »
A good friend and takraw supporter who wishes to remain anonymous just pledged $200 to MATCH any and all donations made toward the 2015 Sepaktakraw Open. There are exactly 10 days left until the event, and any donation you make now (up to $200 total) will be counted as DOUBLE!

You pledge $10, we get $20!
You pledge $20, we get $40!
You pledge $30, we get $60!
You pledge $50, we get $100!

PM me for details, and thanks for your support!

**EDIT** $175 dollars of the original $200 match is available at this time. $25 has already been donated (and matched).

PM for details :)