Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
After i posted, a dealer in China said at least 1/2 dozen came up for sale in Asia.       If they were common it would makes sense that maybe 50-100 plus would be available.    Have no clue to how many are out there but supply seems to be in Asia or China.    This medal is not a "quick buck Chuck" but a long term hold due to upcoming interest in China winning the World Cup and it is the only big silver 3.3 oz or 100 g w/ 1994 planned mintage. 

Ebay   152524166080  Dragonzeng has a OMP for $299.     First one to list on ebay that i have seen.   

For example it took a while for the 1982 Bank of China w/ 16,000 planned mintage to catch on too.    The supply was in Great Britain for what ever reason.    Prices were under $100 then jumped up to about $900 OMP for 1st Bank of China.    Up/down, up/down until supply finally dwindled and today 2 on ebay for $1,500 and higher.      8 months ago? one OMP came up for sale in GB for $450 but seller had zero sales.    Red flag.   It sold.    This Bank of China was not a quick buck Chuck but a good medal to own and prices will reflect that in its own time frame........

I recommend the 1994 World Cup big silver but we all have our own opinions......
Good buy geek. There aren't too many chunks of ungraded older pandas out there anymore ( still in the US anyway)
It's in really bad shape ? Not sure whether a die rotation adds any value.
You are welcome to say anything there
Wowie Howie    what is price?.....

I would like to get $220,000.   
Modern Chinese Coins / Re: Post your newest modern Chinese coin
« Last post by tater on Yesterday at 09:37:56 PM »
I think I got a fair deal on this from my local coin shop.
Pm sent
04-24

Hello, I am interested to buy your silver pandas prefer the older ones (2010 and back). OMP's and sealed sheets are best. Graded/ungraded.

Please have a look at the last collection I bought for $6700 (full price what the seller was asking for) here:

http://china-mint.info/forum/index.php?topic=13136.0

Prefer minimum transaction of $500. Please send me a PM of what you might be willing to sell and I will try to purchase. Even though it is 4/24/17 I am always buying so if you see this ad go ahead send your PM. Thanks!

High demand set, CCL will tell you price....  nice set....
China Imperial & Republic / Re: 1911 China coin to see is to believe
« Last post by poconopenn on Yesterday at 05:37:44 PM »
Just want to show the above post by pandacollector is already shown up at Baidu search inside China.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10