Author Topic: Selling the world most adorable and valuable puppies.Only two in the whole world  (Read 1982 times)

Offline chinese_item

• Trade Count: (0)
World most adorable and valuable puppies for sale

White colour puppy is known as snowpy and it is a male puppy.He is 3 years old currently

Brown white colour puppy is known as lonie and it is a female puppy which is the white colour puppy mother.She is 6 years old currently

Short and fat

Sound and fierce like tiger

Listen and follow owner as usual

Full of love and passion

Enjoy hanging out

Good lifestyle

Eat good food

More rare than any colour diamond in the market

Only two puppies like them which are the most adorable and valuable puppies in the whole world

Selling both of them together for RMB50000000 or your best offer

Serious buyer only,please reply,pm or email me at Myhobby@hotmail.my and I will get back to you as soon as possible after your reply,pm or email me

Payment by cash on collection around my country here and my country is Malaysia

Shipment is not available for this puppies

Please refer to the scans below

Thank you

Offline dragondollar

• Trade Count: (+4)
    • Dragon Dollar & Chinese Coins
You know, I think for once your sky high offer price is kinda endearing :001_smile:

Offline chinese_item

Hi,I just want to let you know that I do not simply put a selling price because this puppies are the most expensive and rarest in the world,hope you understand.Thank you

Offline Obsidian

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+7)
Isn't 50 million RMB somewhere around 8 million USD?  I assume this is a joke?!  Haha.

Cute dogs though.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 11:09:51 PM by Obsidian »

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
I am interested in a 15 g silver puppy!!  .....:)

Offline chinese_item

Yes,the selling price is 50 million reminbi or around 8 million us dollar and this is not a joke like what you think but you can treat it as a joke on daily.Seriously,I will sell this puppies if someone can offer me at extremely high price for my puppies and I will say goodbye to my lovely puppies to be honest.

Sorry to tell you that I do not have the 15 g puppy and not really sure what did you mean by that from you there.I really apprieiciate for both of your replied on above.Thank you

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
The 15 g puppy was a reference to the 15 g silver dog coin.   By the way, why are your puppies so high priced?  Are they a special breed of dog?...............

Offline chinese_item

Sorry to tell you that I do not have the coin with me now and my puppies selling at this price because of the special breed but I am not sure what breed for this puppies which belong to me.I can help you to look for the coin that you are looking for right now.I really apprieiciate your replied there.Thank you

Offline chinese_item

The selling price is highly negotiable for serious buyer only.This is the only opportunity to see the most adorable puppies in the whole world in this century,in our generation.Thank you

Offline dynamike51

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+15)
The selling price is highly negotiable for serious buyer only.This is the only opportunity to see the most adorable puppies in the whole world in this century,in our generation.Thank you

It's ridiculous to allow this thread to go on and on .....  imho   .... one should look no further than your "karma" rating to get a sense of members' reaction: this is a forum for coins, not pets.

Your pitiful attempt to "peddle off" your dogs here (besides asking for outrageous $$$) is laughable.  I have a better chance to sell my 1997 5 yuan silver Auspicious Matters for $50,000 by telling people "it brings you good luck".  :0)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 10:18:37 AM by dynamike51 »

Offline snowball

• 猫迷
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
    • China Mint
LOL  OK.  I am going to lock this puppy thread.   ;)
Happy Collecting!  快乐收藏!

Colin
CE Collection Inc.
China Mint | Online Store