General Discussion / Re: coin album for gold panda in omp
« Last post by Agpanda on Today at 03:54:06 AM »
I just use my NGC boxes, they fits just fine there
« Last post by KeepOnTrying! on Yesterday at 10:51:37 PM »
Quadrum capsule tray storage case.
« Last post by KeepOnTrying! on Yesterday at 10:48:28 PM »
“2 Coin Holder Snap Capsule Page Lighthouse ENCAP Pages for 2x2 QUADRUM BCW TETRA”

Additional photos.
« Last post by KeepOnTrying! on Yesterday at 10:46:20 PM »
eBay item number for “2 Coin Holder Snap Capsule Page Lighthouse ENCAP Pages for 2x2 QUADRUM BCW TETRA” = 221919055579
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Coin-Holder-Snap-Capsule-Page-Lighthouse-ENCAP-Pages-for-2x2-QUADRUM-BCW-TETRA/221919055579?epid=1625208757&hash=item33ab680edb:g:uQwAAOSwo0JWJufX
« Last post by KeepOnTrying! on Yesterday at 10:40:56 PM »
I have found more information with regards to your earlier enquiry. I remember a forum member either here or at another forum (?silverstackers) propose that Quadrum capsules can be used for showcasing and storing OMPs. What you do is to remove the holder that comes with the capsule, then place the OMP in the capsule and snap the two halves together.

You can place the capsules in Lighthouse cases for storage as sets. These cases are usually impregnated with Intercept Technology material that is supposed to remove air impurities that may cause coin surface damage.

Alternatively you can place the capsules in rigid albums or trays as shown in photos of items on eBay. You can always integrate Intercept Technology material within these capsules, rigid albums and trays.

You may have to experiment with a few of these capsules to see if they suit your needs. Note that other opinion has been expressed with respect to storage of OMPs.

Good luck and best wishes.
Fake Chinese Coins / Re: Welcome to modern Chinese Coins Newbie
« Last post by hanoisss on Yesterday at 03:20:09 AM »
I agree with this opinion.
Introductions / Re: Introduction
« Last post by Agpanda on September 23, 2018, 05:21:01 AM »
Hi and welcome to the forum
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10