Author Topic: Coin lover from Canada  (Read 246 times)

Offline Brywang

• Trade Count: (0)
Coin lover from Canada
« on: December 01, 2017, 03:12:02 PM »
Hello everyone,

I am new to coin collecting/investment. I mainly stak gold/silver bullion and interested in numismatic coin. So Chinese gold panda is perfect for me and my goal is to complete 1 oz gold panda from 1982 ( which also happen to be the same year as I was born). I have 2018, 2017 1 oz gold panda so far and I would appreciate if any member know a good place beside ebay to purchase them in Canada.

thank you

Bryan

Offline panda

• Trade Count: (+1)
Re: Coin lover from Canada
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 06:20:23 PM »
Hello everyone,

I am new to coin collecting/investment. I mainly stak gold/silver bullion and interested in numismatic coin. So Chinese gold panda is perfect for me and my goal is to complete 1 oz gold panda from 1982 ( which also happen to be the same year as I was born). I have 2018, 2017 1 oz gold panda so far and I would appreciate if any member know a good place beside ebay to purchase them in Canada.

thank you

Bryan

Welcome Bryan!

Collecting back-dates Gold Panda need more patient especially in Canada ;)

Which city are you in? If you are in big city, you might find them in coin shows.

Offline KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 11:08:13 PM »
Welcome!

35-2 years is quite a lot. Do you have a strategy for acquiring them? Will another fractional be easier to acquire retrospectively?

You may have to consider sourcing some of your coins from overseas. That will give you a wider geographical area and more efficient acquisition.

Best wishes!
KeepOnTrying and Never Give Up!
That lion is also after you!

Offline Brywang

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 03:36:25 PM »
Welcome Bryan!

Collecting back-dates Gold Panda need more patient especially in Canada ;)

Which city are you in? If you are in big city, you might find them in coin shows.

You are absolutely right, it's hard to find pandas from Canada. I am from Toronto so I'd try coin show for my luck.

Offline Brywang

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 03:37:41 PM »
Welcome!

35-2 years is quite a lot. Do you have a strategy for acquiring them? Will another fractional be easier to acquire retrospectively?

You may have to consider sourcing some of your coins from overseas. That will give you a wider geographical area and more efficient acquisition.

Best wishes!

hahaha yes it's quite a goal and I changed my goal to get 1 oz or 1/2 oz gold panda since 1982...I do get coins off ebay and in China too when I travel there :)