Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I bought a coin with inscriptions on the front and the back side, could translate and explain if it is of the time the inscription or not, and if it has any

General Discussion / Re: Buy gold
« Last post by pandamonium on Yesterday at 07:38:12 AM »
IF i was headed to China, then their big gold and silver dragons w/ superb detail under a glass box would certainly be a prize.    China makes other gold/silver art items too that are outstanding......
Identification Help / Odd Asian Piece
« Last post by Mr-Panda on Yesterday at 12:27:10 AM »

Hey Everyone, it's been a while since I've last posted.  I ran into this item in some foreign paper money boxes.  Anyone know what this might be or be able to translate some of the symbols?  There is a stamp on the back stating that this was a "Authorized Souvenir - Examined in Field."  Any help identifying this, it's origin, translation, dating, etc. will be greatly appreciated.  This folds out into four 'pages'.

The total size is 16.5" x 6.65"

Thank You.
General Discussion / Re: Buy gold
« Last post by PandaCollector on June 19, 2018, 08:19:03 PM »
Hi,

I will be in china this summer and wanted to know if you can recommend me some places to buy some coins/gold ingots :thumbup1:
Preferably those kind of brands which you cant find in europe.

I will be in Hangzhou/Shanghai, Hongkong and then in Shanghai again.

Can you suggest me some places?

thank you very much

PS: If you know good sight seeing objects in Hangzhou feel free to post them too N16

In China you will likely have trouble taking the gold out of the country if it's more than 50 grams. Gold and Platinum are classified as strategic materials. Hong Kong is not a problem, but you will run into complications if you try to enter China with your purchases. You can ship from Hong Kong, though.

There was a recent thread that discussed this on the CCF. (http://china-mint.info/forum/index.php?topic=14295.msg84180#msg84180)

Hangzhou has many beautiful places to see. Enjoy it.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
China Pricepedia — Chinese Coin Prices and More
The Gold & Silver Panda Coin Buyer’s Guide 3
www.pandacollector.com
General Discussion / Buy gold
« Last post by humptydumpty on June 19, 2018, 07:46:51 AM »
Hi,

I will be in china this summer and wanted to know if you can recommend me some places to buy some coins/gold ingots :thumbup1:
Preferably those kind of brands which you cant find in europe.

I will be in Hangzhou/Shanghai, Hongkong and then in Shanghai again.

Can you suggest me some places?

thank you very much

PS: If you know good sight seeing objects in Hangzhou feel free to post them too N16

Please refer to the scans below and let me knows of what you think later there

Modern Chinese Coins / Re: Varieties of silver Historical Figures, 1984 to 1993
« Last post by Espen83 on June 18, 2018, 11:13:46 AM »
Lao Tsu 5 Yuan 1985

Modern Chinese Coins / Re: Varieties of silver Historical Figures, 1984 to 1993
« Last post by Espen83 on June 18, 2018, 10:51:57 AM »
5 Yuan 1995 Lions Dance

Bottom coin seems to be more sharper in general.
You are welcome to comment anything for these
The famous Cocacola in SIDEWAY ERROR position right below KLASIK on can there another new discovery which is possible to be honest with you there
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10