Author Topic: COIN WORLD ASIA  (Read 712 times)

Online PandaCollector

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+5)
    • Pandacollector.com
COIN WORLD ASIA
« on: October 24, 2017, 07:49:12 PM »
Rumor has it that COIN WORLD will introduce a Chinese language edition at the Beijing show. New subscriptions will come with some sort of Panda medal. More news as it becomes available.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
China Pricepedia
The Gold & Silver Panda Coin Buyer’s Guide 3
www.pandacollector.com

Offline bullionblog.eu

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: COIN WORLD ASIA
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 04:56:25 AM »
@Pandacollector: What a pleasure to meet you today !

I attached some images of the Medal that was given away for free today.

Offline Pandaguy

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 01:53:25 PM »
Here we go again -- ANOTHER  "medal"       N23

We need a "medal" to commemorate the first snowfall in the east!      N16

Offline ccl

• Trade Count: (+3)
    • Chinese Coins Live, LLC.
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 02:49:27 PM »
Here we go again -- ANOTHER  "medal"       N23

We need a "medal" to commemorate the first snowfall in the east!      N16

And another one for the forum owner and our host, snowball

Offline Mirkkanen

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+47)
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 04:26:04 PM »
Don't forget a medal to commemorate the first medal made to commemorate our forum host . . . .

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2017, 08:05:37 AM »
New issue low, mint medals are diluted and this is just the beginning.      Maybe the market will grab a clue and draw attention to the real undervalued medals.....the early years......

Offline bullionblog.eu

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2017, 08:57:23 AM »
Well guys, I don't want to make you mad and earn extra negative Karma points, but I spotted some more show Panda medals in Beijing today...so I would suggest rather not to point the finger at some specific entities, but discuss the topic in general or just let people decide what to collect and what not.

I am just reporting about things and sharing my observations from being in Beijing. And as I was an eyewitness at the free Coin World Panda medal distribution yesterday and today, I can clarify that all the 500 Panda medals went to regular collectors, so nothing to worry about moneymaking or friends-and-family-preferring. From my point of view, it were very young collectors who were enthusiastic about getting a special gift, and I can probably understand this kind of magic.

Online PandaCollector

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+5)
    • Pandacollector.com
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2017, 05:39:42 PM »
Well guys, I don't want to make you mad and earn extra negative Karma points, but I spotted some more show Panda medals in Beijing today...so I would suggest rather not to point the finger at some specific entities, but discuss the topic in general or just let people decide what to collect and what not.

I am just reporting about things and sharing my observations from being in Beijing. And as I was an eyewitness at the free Coin World Panda medal distribution yesterday and today, I can clarify that all the 500 Panda medals went to regular collectors, so nothing to worry about moneymaking or friends-and-family-preferring. From my point of view, it were very young collectors who were enthusiastic about getting a special gift, and I can probably understand this kind of magic.

Only one of the above is official, as far as I know. Enjoy them all.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
China Pricepedia
The Gold & Silver Panda Coin Buyer’s Guide 3
www.pandacollector.com

Offline r3globe

• Supporter
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2017, 08:33:34 AM »

No reason to smite. Thanks for reporting. +1