Poll

How do I meet you?

Can I make payment by paypal?
2 (100%)
How long will the shipment takes to reach me?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Selling my chinese 1999 Chairman mao RMB1 yuan notes in darker shade (UNC) RARE  (Read 594 times)

Offline chinese_item

• Trade Count: (0)
Hi to all the members over here in this forum once again and I have a chinese 1999 chairman mao RMB1 yuan running number notes in darker shade.

Unusual darker shade on obverse side but lighter shade on reverse side of both notes.I would think this is caused by the ink too much on obverse side and less ink on the reverse side during the processing.I believe thing like this are certainly interesting,special and very rare for sure because I have compared them with many other similar notes and their in normal shade from thousand of copies in my collection.Both notes are in uncirculated condition without any folded at all for sure.

Selling both notes for USD10000 or your best offer by your reply or pm me over here and I will get back to you as soon as possible after your reply or pm me over here.Serious buyer only.

Payment by telegrafic transfer,western union or the best way is cash on collection over here in my country and my country is Malaysia,hope you know where it is.

Shipment by FEDEX,DHL or Local registered express mail service free shipping worldwide.

Insurance is included in handling and shipping.

No returns is accepted for this item.

Please refer to the scans below.

Thank you.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 12:05:22 AM by chinese_item »