Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Well done, Peter.  I am certain that with that interview you attracted a few more collectors to this interesting hobby.  Is it really a million views per posting?  That is an amazing! 

I learned a few more things from that video, too.

Keep up the good work.  You are an ambassador for panda collecting  :thumbup1:

Birdman

Wow, thank you very much. Yeah, it really seems to be a million. The channel that carries the program arranged for Chinese entertainment stars to endorse them once they attracted so many views. I think the editing is quite interesting.

When I sent the link to my friends a handful replied that they already saw it. I am sure that the more online video exposure for Panda coins and other Chinese coins, the better.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
China Pricepedia
The Gold & Silver Panda Coin Buyer’s Guide 3
www.pandacollector.com

I apologize in advance if posting this appears self-serving, but it is a coin video. I received a fair number of comments about it from China after it appeared last month. The video makers of this piece have a large and loyal following in China (a million views per posting). People tell me that the host is a very astute source of information:

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/HCXwSINGyQEjzYfhu7scYg

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
China Pricepedia
www.pandacollector.com

Well done, Peter.  I am certain that with that interview you attracted a few more collectors to this interesting hobby.  Is it really a million views per posting?  That is an amazing! 

I learned a few more things from that video, too.

Keep up the good work.  You are an ambassador for panda collecting  :thumbup1:

Birdman
Chinese Panda Coins / Re: 2018 Panda Coin Design Change?
« Last post by collectingcoins on Yesterday at 05:24:42 PM »
I've never seen what the anti-counterfeiting details are?  I have quite a few 2016 and 2017 bullion silver coins.  They look normal to me. :-)
I apologize in advance if posting this appears self-serving, but it is a coin video. I received a fair number of comments about it from China after it appeared last month. The video makers of this piece have a large and loyal following in China (a million views per posting). People tell me that the host is a very astute source of information:

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/HCXwSINGyQEjzYfhu7scYg

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
China Pricepedia
www.pandacollector.com
Just uploaded this video of a 1994 1/4 oz Gold Panda in OMP that I sent to NCS+NGC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFUyL_HL7f0

Care to guess the grade?

Saw your video, very nice MS69, easy. Beautiful coin.
« Last post by KeepOnTrying! on Yesterday at 04:35:44 PM »
What does design concept mean? And why is that significant? Is there something similar in the design from 2008 to the present?Thank you.

They have the best anti counterfeiting measures so far although that does not prevent forgers from trying!
« Last post by KeepOnTrying! on Yesterday at 04:32:44 PM »
We will have to wait and see...

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
China Pricepedia
www.pandacollector.com

I think you know something .........  N4
« Last post by PandaCollector on Yesterday at 04:32:18 PM »
Is there something similar in the design from 2008 to the present? Thank you.

Yes, the Panda is posed in front of a horizontal bamboo forest screen. The basic layout is constant.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
China Pricepedia
www.pandacollector.com
« Last post by PandaCollector on Yesterday at 04:30:52 PM »
I heard 2018 is the last year of the design concept, and that completes the 10 year period of the design.

We will have to wait and see...

In any case, I think it would be a positive if the layout does change.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
China Pricepedia
www.pandacollector.com
Just uploaded this video of a 1994 1/4 oz Gold Panda in OMP that I sent to NCS+NGC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFUyL_HL7f0

Care to guess the grade?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10