Author Topic: Colored 2009 and 2010 lunars prices?  (Read 1388 times)

Online aragog

• Trade Count: (0)
Colored 2009 and 2010 lunars prices?
« on: March 04, 2011, 10:20:43 AM »
Hi all, I enjoy reading this forum for more then year already and bought my first chinese coins about 3 years ago,
My main topic for collecting are 2 euro commemoratives in PROOF quality.
But I was amused with a new design of colored chinese lunar coins with folk motives ( before I did not considered colored coins for coins, though) I would like to have all 12 coins in collection and hope all animals in next 9 years will be with similar design as previous 3.
I own 2 coins of OX and 1 Tiger 1 Oz silver colored, hope will get 5 Oz in meantime as well. But I was wondering what is the price for 2009 and 2010 1Oz silver colored coins right now, those are neither in auctions I was following, nor on  ebay.de If anyone can tell me the actual prices I would be more then happy.
Thanks,

Online aragog

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Colored 2009 and 2010 lunars prices?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 04:40:37 PM »
As soon as I will have at least 90% prices for coins I will publish it to the forum, as it is quite ridiculous politics here, nobody tells anything  when prices are concerned, and in all other fields this sort of thing is always on the best forums available for free ( it is more about hobby, I mean - numismatics, isn`t it?), and only here it is as paid servise :confused1:  :thumbdown:
Anyway, I know the prices for those coins now.
And actual are between 350-400 for Tiger 2010 colored, and 550 + ( quite old information from chinese sells, and no anywere in Europe. But I predict it to be the two critical coins for future folk series, as Rabbit has emission already over 200 000. 
And what is special for the Ox year colored coin it should fit into two series, one from 1998-2009, as it is the first 12 colored lunar coins. And by design it fits to the folk second series, that means its emission 100000 pieces should be divided between two series, and it will cause extreme demand of this coin.
It is the best buy from all lunar coins in my opinion.