Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Website Links / MOZOCOIN
« Last post by lijag9 on Today at 04:52:02 AM »
Hi,

I'm here to introduce to you the Token of Discovery - MOZO

First, I would like to talk about the Definition of Mozo, what is the purpose of MOZO? How it work?

Definition:
Mozo is a blockchain-based and it was created to increase the foot traffic back into the physical stores.
Mozo is a Indoor Positioning System (IPS) technology,
How it work?
Physical stores use MOZO token to offer some task like:
Come to my store and you will get 1 MOZO token Reward.
If you discover these products in our store, you will get 1 more MOZO token Reward.
Physical store can purchased MOZO token from Exchange Platforms that support MOZO:
https://coinrail.co.kr/#/cs/notice/detail/525 - Coin Rail - The sixth largest Exchange of Korea.
Updating
By giving Mozo Token rewards, customers have more motivation to go directly to the physical stores, to discover new products, and make purchases.
With these MOZO tokens rewards Customers got from stores, they can easily use it in any stores that accept MOZO:
Purchasing items using MOZO tokens.
Redeeming tokens at any stores for cash-back, discounts or other rewards.

Converting MOZO token to other crypto currencies: BTC, ETH, ... or fiat currencies: USD, HKD, SGD
In long Vision, MOZO can replace all the membership or rewards system for merchants. It's is Universal Loyalty Platform. In that case, Customers do not need to bring a lot of Membership cards with them. They just need to install MOZO app in their Cell Phone, start mining and using MOZO. All in one.

Proof:
It's was tested and the result showing that it had increased 20% of store revenue ( Pilot Test at 361 )
Who can use MOZO?
Any venue which need to increase the foot traffic
From individual “mom and pop” shops to larger retailers to even greater venues such as malls, stadiums, to even entire cities and countries
Hotels, restaurants, events halls, resorts, and tourism boards

Second, I will mention about the strengths of MOZO. Why MOZO, but not another?
MOZO is not a concept, development started in 2015
MOZO's technologies already tested and proven ( Pilot Test at 361 )
38,000 Retailers are committed to use MOZO 3.0 when launching in JAN-2019
Exchange Platforms love MOZO because we will bring them a lot of traders - 38,000 retailers will need to buy more tokens when they run out!
Softcap ($20m) is exceeded and already got $31m in Private Sale.
Crypto billionaire Moshe Jogeg is sponsoring/advising MOZO
CEO Giang Phung already launched 3 IPO
Singapore: Datacraft market cap was S$4.6b before sold to giant Telco NTT in Japan
Singapore: DMX market cap was peaked at S$460m before sold to 4th largest Telco KDDI in Japan
Hong Kong: Future Data (Startup)
Coin Rail ( Korea ) had accepted MOZO to listed on their Exchange
300,000 venues will implement Mozo over the next three years
Mozo currently focus on Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Korea Market and it will expand later on in different countries.

If you are interested in MOZO project, please feel free to find more detail in MOZO White Paper: https://www.mozocoin.io/pdf/060418_whitePaper_mozo.pdf

MOZO main page: https://mozocoin.io/
MOZO Commission's currently up to 18%.
Join me and get 30 free MOZO token, I will refback 50% of what I earn from you: https://ico.mozocoin.io/buy-token/513465
Bounty of MOZO: https://mmo4me.com/threads/kiem-tien-that-tu-bounty-voi-mmo4me.372728/

If you have any question about MOZO, don't hesitate to ask me.

Thank you for your time,
Thang Tu
Perhaps, you need to revisit the following thread.

http://china-mint.info/forum/index.php?topic=7931.0

Wg was the first member posted side-by-side pictures of 1993 gold panda to show the difference in the shape of railing window (Reply #40, 42, 52, 59 and 66). PCGS confirmed the difference in Reply #78 and NBM posted side-by-side picture of 1 oz. 1992 silver panda in Reply #81. It was the jointed efforts by many members of this forum to discover the difference in the shape of railing window of  gold and silver panda made by Shanghai and Shenyang Mint between 1989-1999.

Panda Halves provided me with this information privately for use in my book prior to this thread. I participated in this discussion, so was fully aware of it, but Panda Halves was the first to point this design feature out to me. Funny thing, but around this time PCGS-Asia and I used to have lunch together once a week. He never said anything on the subject before Panda Halves told me. Maybe he knew it earlier? No way to know.

In general, I am not in favor of giving personal credit to things found, like varieties. There is no way to really determine who noticed something first. Most of the varieties in my book I found on my own, but do not mention it. OTOH, things created like photos, stories, etc. should (except for special circumstances) always be attributed. YMMV.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
China Pricepedia — Chinese Coin Prices and More
The Gold & Silver Panda Coin Buyer’s Guide 3
www.pandacollector.com

Chinese Numismatic News, Articles, Books / Re: Good Circulation (NGC News)
« Last post by poconopenn on Yesterday at 09:22:51 PM »

The Gold & Silver Panda Coin Buyer's Guide 3 acknowledges the owner and sponsor of this forum by name. Panda Halves is credited with first reporting the different versions of the Temple of Heaven railing. I will remember to mention the forum itself in future editions; it is a good idea.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
www.pandacollector.com

Perhaps, you need to revisit the following thread.

http://china-mint.info/forum/index.php?topic=7931.0

Wg was the first member posted side-by-side pictures of 1993 gold panda to show the difference in the shape of railing window (Reply #40, 42, 52, 59 and 66). PCGS confirmed the difference in Reply #78 and NBM posted side-by-side picture of 1 oz. 1992 silver panda in Reply #81. It was the jointed efforts by many members of this forum to discover the difference in the shape of railing window of  gold and silver panda made by Shanghai and Shenyang Mint between 1989-1999.

Just want to give credit to the owner of this forum, snowball, for his efforts to promote MCC to the collectors worldwide. This forum, started in 2008, has no advisement or commission income to fund the operations.  He did not ask any financial support from members until 2016, for very small donation.

http://china-mint.info/forum/index.php?topic=12527.0 (You need to login to see this thread)

Many members have contributed their knowledge and their discovery in this forum for new varieties which were recognized by grading services companies later. I own at least 80% of the books related to MCC. Unfortunately, none of those authors has ever credit to this forum for the discovery of those varieties in their books.

Mr. Sun is the only author who provides the source of the discovery of the varieites in his book. 

The Gold & Silver Panda Coin Buyer's Guide 3 acknowledges the owner and sponsor of this forum by name. Panda Halves is credited with first reporting the different versions of the Temple of Heaven railing. I will remember to mention the forum itself in future editions; it is a good idea.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
www.pandacollector.com
Identification Help / Re: Punching to identify
« Last post by giovannoni67 on Yesterday at 02:46:47 AM »
Thanks, it was really kind. I greet you.
Modern Chinese Coins / Re: Post your newest modern Chinese coin
« Last post by pandamonium on Yesterday at 12:19:03 AM »
I was told China Mint is coming out w/ a Martial Arts coin set.....
« Last post by poconopenn on July 21, 2018, 03:41:51 PM »
Just want to give credit to the owner of this forum, snowball, for his efforts to promote MCC to the collectors worldwide. This forum, started in 2008, has no advisement or commission income to fund the operations.  He did not ask any financial support from members until 2016, for very small donation.

http://china-mint.info/forum/index.php?topic=12527.0 (You need to login to see this thread)

Many members have contributed their knowledge and their discovery in this forum for new varieties which were recognized by grading services companies later. I own at least 80% of the books related to MCC. Unfortunately, none of those authors has ever credit to this forum for the discovery of those varieties in their books.

Mr. Sun is the only author who provides the source of the discovery of the varieites in his book. 
Identification Help / Re: Punching to identify
« Last post by poconopenn on July 21, 2018, 02:20:33 PM »
Please see the difference of  marked two Chinese characters in the attached pictures. These two characters certify the metal containing more than 75% of tin, which is the general definition of pewter.
« Last post by PandaCollector on July 21, 2018, 12:31:20 PM »
I am sorry that Frank never met Nick, it would have been nice for both of them. I am very glad that Frank is here to share his knowledge with us. As for Nick's potential influence on the MCC market, what is unknowable can only be speculated about. A couple of things that Nick and Mr. Sun share(d) is that both were collectors themselves and neither relied on coins for income.

A larger conversation is the perception that certain coin values are tied to bullion.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
www.pandacollector.com
« Last post by fwang2450 on July 21, 2018, 12:22:42 PM »
Mr. Sun's impact on the Chinese circulating coins is beyond words. For one thing, coin001.com is paid out of his own pocket. The website is still losing money because there are few ads and commission from coin sales/auctions is extremely low. Mr. Sun has his own business, and so can afford to foot the bill.

I came to MCC too late to feel the influence of Nick. But I don't believe that the overall MCC market could be much different even if he were alive now. The US MCC market is a small section of the total MCC market. A similar leading figure in China would be more instrumental. But people like Huang Ruiyong and Ge Zukang got into controversies, lost their leadership and have not been very active. Yet this is only one of the reasons that the MCC market is low. Generally MCC is tied to and held captive by the bullion prices. The base metal circulating coins, on the other hand, are free from this problem and follow the market cycle of their own.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10