Author Topic: what coins to invest?  (Read 5623 times)

Offline flora79

• Trade Count: (0)
what coins to invest?
« on: June 27, 2013, 12:20:30 AM »
As a new collector, I red an article in jibi.net, and I think it is a good guide for new collectors. I translate and put it here:

http://en.shyzgw.com/New.asp?id=2518

the source:http://www.jibi.net/news/QBBXW/113130386.html

Offline NBM

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+4)
Re: what coins to invest?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 02:01:25 AM »
Thank you for your work.  N48

Offline flora79

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 03:43:31 AM »
you are welcome

Offline dragonfan

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 07:46:05 PM »
You point out another very useful source of informations about MCC.
Yes, thank you for your work !

Offline jinsun2000

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 08:43:48 PM »
Thank you.  Good article. N31

Offline Birdman

• Supporter
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+19)
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 09:36:41 PM »
N38  Thanks!  Anyone translating relevant articles into English makes a great contribution to the forum.

Let me make a general statement to individuals whose first language is something other than English.  I realize that not everyone is proficient enough in multiple languages to translate an entire article and feel comfortable posting the English version (or you might not have time to translate).  If you read an article about Chinese coins in your primary language, however, and you think it is useful, please just post the link to the article and note that it might valuable.  If we are alerted to the article, then we can use Google or Bing translators to go to the site and get a reasonably good sense of what it says.  Or, there might be someone else on the forum that is fluently bilingual in that other language, who didn't initially see that article, that could go to the link and make a translation.

I always worry that we might miss some important discovery published in a different language.  I'm sure there are also times when we might pat ourselves on the back for "discovering" something, but in reality that same thing was discovered a few years earlier but reported in a different language.

Thanks,

Offline dobedo

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 11:15:13 PM »
N38  Thanks!  Anyone translating relevant articles into English makes a great contribution to the forum.

Let me make a general statement to individuals whose first language is something other than English.  I realize that not everyone is proficient enough in multiple languages to translate an entire article and feel comfortable posting the English version (or you might not have time to translate).  If you read an article about Chinese coins in your primary language, however, and you think it is useful, please just post the link to the article and note that it might valuable.  If we are alerted to the article, then we can use Google or Bing translators to go to the site and get a reasonably good sense of what it says.  Or, there might be someone else on the forum that is fluently bilingual in that other language, who didn't initially see that article, that could go to the link and make a translation.

I always worry that we might miss some important discovery published in a different language.  I'm sure there are also times when we might pat ourselves on the back for "discovering" something, but in reality that same thing was discovered a few years earlier but reported in a different language.

Thanks,
Via Google Translate:
非常感谢!任何相关的文章翻译成英文论坛作出了巨大的贡献。

让我个人的第一语言是英语以外的东西做一般性发言。我知道,不是每个人都不够精通多国语言翻译整篇文章,感觉很舒服,张贴英文版本(或者你可能没有时间翻译)。如果你读了一篇关于中国硬币在您的主要语言,但是,你认为它是有用的,请大家发表的文章的链接,并注意它可能有价值。如果我们警觉的文章,然后我们可以使用谷歌或Bing翻译到现场去,并得到一个相当不错的感觉,说什么。或者,有可能是别人在论坛上,在其他的语言,谁没有最初看到那篇文章中,可以去链接,使翻译流利的双语。

我总是担心,我们可能会错过一些重要的发现发表在不同的语言。我敢肯定,也有可能拍打自己的时候,我们的背面为“发现”的东西,但在现实中,同样的事情被发现,几年前,但在不同的语言。

Offline PandaBear

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2016, 06:39:12 AM »
Ive never had good success with google translate but I believe it will get better with advancement in AI.