Author Topic: Multiple Account Rule (11/8/2012)  (Read 2150 times)

Offline snowball

• 猫迷
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
    • China Mint
Multiple Account Rule (11/8/2012)
« on: November 08, 2012, 08:10:35 PM »
New rule added:

Multiple accounts are not permitted. Any member found creating multiple accounts will have all accounts banned from the forum, and will be banned indefinitely.
(多个帐户是不允许的。任何论坛会员被发现创建多个帐户(俗称马甲),所有帐户都将被立即永久取缔)
*We will start deleting multiple accounts immediately.

Happy Collecting!  快乐收藏!

Colin
CE Collection Inc.
China Mint | Online Store

low

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 08:22:41 PM »
I have sent a pm to you.

I do not have permission to delete my old account. I also am not here to be trouble maker.

Please kindly delete my old account.

Thank you.

Offline Obsidian

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+7)
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 10:12:15 PM »
May I suggest to the owner / moderators that this particular thread be split right after Snowball's initial post and the part about MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS be added to the initial post.  Since this is a "pinned" thread it would be beneficial to new members to be able to find all the FORUM RULES in the first post and it would be best if they didn't have to sift through all of the non-related posts (like this one) that came after.

In the end, a lot of these less than desirable topics will end up being "buried" as time goes on, however, a pinned or stickied thread will be there for all to see for a long time.

I also think that Badon's thread on "Don't use this forum" does speak volumes.  It was inappropriate and vindictive.  I also hope that in the future if a person / persons account be suspended (I like the sound of that more then banned) that they be warned first, suspended for a very short time (with that being explained), and finally if needed a lengthy or permanent suspension with that being explained to the person and possibly forum.  Obviously if a new person shows up and trolls or uses profanity or other nonsense these guidelines might not apply.

As we have seen from recent events, many of us enjoy each others "company" on the forum.  I think healthy discussion and debate is a good thing.  As you can see, I enjoy mixing it up a bit.  I hope we can all continue to do this in a respectful and calm manner.

Welcome back to those that have been "away" in one form or another.    
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 10:45:08 PM by Obsidian »

Offline dynamike51

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+15)
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 10:17:06 PM »
May I suggest to the owner / moderators that this particular thread be split right after Snowball's initial post and the part about MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS be added to the initial post.  Since this is a "pinned" thread it would be beneficial to new members to be able to find all the FORUM RULES in the first post and it would be best if they didn't have to sift through all of the non-related posts (like this one) that came after.

In the end, a lot of these less than desirable topics will end up being "buried" as time goes on, however, a pinned or stickied thread will be there for all to see for a long time.

I also think that Badon's thread on "Don't use this forum" does speak volumes.  I also hope that in the future if a person / persons account be suspended (I like the sound of that more then banned) that they be warned first, suspended for a very short time (with that being explained), and finally if needed a lengthy or permanent suspension with that being explained to the person and possibly forum.  Obviously if a new person shows up and trolls or uses profanity or other nonsense these guidelines might not apply.

As we have seen from recent events, many of us enjoy each others "company" on the forum.  I think healthy discussion and debate is a good thing.  As you can see, I enjoy mixing it up a bit.  I hope we can all continue to do this in a respectful and calm manner.

Welcome back to those that have been "away" in one form or another.     

Very logical. Well said.