Author Topic: Need help with a few coins.  (Read 653 times)

Offline bender9876

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+3)
Need help with a few coins.
« on: January 30, 2018, 02:10:18 PM »
Hi all, Hopefully someone can advise. I have app 12-15 NGC graded Gold Panda,s. Im thinking of selling. Im sure it would be better to sell here than ebay, thus why Im writing for advise. Most are newer dates, and can kinda get ballpark figures on prices. 2 that are not easy are,
#1- 1982 China 1/4oz Gold Long Leaf MS69. (I sent this to be conserved & reholdered and came back with Long Leaf in the discription) It didnt say long leaf when I sent in.
#2- 2010 China G100Y Gold MS70.
If you can give me ideas of fair asking price for above 2 coins.
Guess my next question is my reputation as a 100% feedback with selling on ebay good for me selling here? I have bought some coins here with positive feedback. So just trying to sort things out. Then list here.  I read & learn alot here and know I will get sound advise, Thanks Jim

Offline Mirkkanen

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+48)
Re: Need help with a few coins.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 05:24:02 PM »
I believe that you have more than the minimum number of posts to qualify to be able to sell items here in this forum. Therefore, you have the choice of whether to sell here or on eBay. Most of the members of this forum are collectors of semi key and key dates, and so I'm not sure whether the 82 quarter ounce or the 2010 quarter ounce will sell quickly here. I guess it depends on the price you're looking to get. My recommendation would be to put them up on eBay with a buy-it-now style listing, and then post a link to your eBay listings here on the forum. Offer members here a discount to incentivize selling here (safer) and to save you fees.

Offline PandaCollector

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+5)
    • Pandacollector.com
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 05:35:16 PM »
Hi all, Hopefully someone can advise. I have app 12-15 NGC graded Gold Panda,s. Im thinking of selling. Im sure it would be better to sell here than ebay, thus why Im writing for advise. Most are newer dates, and can kinda get ballpark figures on prices. 2 that are not easy are,
#1- 1982 China 1/4oz Gold Long Leaf MS69. (I sent this to be conserved & reholdered and came back with Long Leaf in the discription) It didnt say long leaf when I sent in.
#2- 2010 China G100Y Gold MS70.
If you can give me ideas of fair asking price for above 2 coins.
Guess my next question is my reputation as a 100% feedback with selling on ebay good for me selling here? I have bought some coins here with positive feedback. So just trying to sort things out. Then list here.  I read & learn alot here and know I will get sound advise, Thanks Jim

#1: $625
#2: $475

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
China Pricepedia
The Gold & Silver Panda Coin Buyer’s Guide 3
www.pandacollector.com

Offline bender9876

• Supporter
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 07:54:56 PM »
Thanks Peter, At least I can make a decision. With my tract record here as for buying & my 100% ebay, do you think people here would trust me? My ebay is bender98762012, if someone wants to look it up. Thanks again, Jim

Offline bender9876

• Supporter
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 07:56:51 PM »
Thanks Mirkkanen, As always good advise.

Offline KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 09:58:10 PM »
Thanks Peter, At least I can make a decision. With my tract record here as for buying & my 100% ebay, do you think people here would trust me? My ebay is bender98762012, if someone wants to look it up. Thanks again, Jim

Trust is earned one customer at a time. Ensure that your coins are as described. Expeditiously resolve any transaction problems. Nothing beats fair pricing. Best wishes for success in this endeavor and good luck!
KeepOnTrying and Never Give Up!
That lion is also after you!

Offline bender9876

• Supporter
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 05:10:22 AM »
Thank you, KeepOnTrying