Author Topic: DO NOT USE THIS FORUM!!!  (Read 5406 times)

Offline badon

• Trade Count: (0)
DO NOT USE THIS FORUM!!!
« on: November 08, 2012, 01:47:16 AM »
Snowball is unable to protect the privacy of forum members. Anyone is vulnerable to criminal attacks when snowball's clients post private information on this forum. Snowball is NOT independent because he is a dealer, and he will allow his clients and business associates to do as they please here. Don't believe me? The people I banned when I was administrator of this forum have been recently unbanned by snowball, and they immediately used their control over snowball to post what they believe is my private information. This is absolutely critical that you heed my warning. Kidnappings of family members of wealthy people are very common. Google for "kidnap insurance" to see for yourself.

I am no longer able to protect you. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Online Hippanda

Re: DO NOT USE THIS FORUM?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 01:53:28 AM »
Snowball is unable to protect the privacy of forum members. Anyone is vulnerable to criminal attacks when snowball's clients post private information on this forum. Snowball is NOT independent because he is a dealer, and he will allow his clients and business associates to do as they please here. Don't believe me? The people I banned when I was administrator of this forum have been recently unbanned by snowball, and they immediately used their control over snowball to post what they believe is my private information. This is absolutely critical that you heed my warning. Kidnappings of family members of wealthy people are very common. Google for "kidnap insurance" to see for yourself.

I am no longer able to protect you. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Clarification, please.... Warned, or threatened?

Frankly, your bringing children into the conversation gives one the Heebie- jeebies...

Will these posts be "disappeared" ?  
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 03:13:05 AM by Hipanda »
"He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good."

Confucius

Offline badon

Re: DO NOT USE THIS FORUM!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 01:56:22 AM »
snowball believes that I am the only person at risk, and thus I do not matter. This is false. White collar kidnappers specialize in penetrating social networks of wealthy people. Once a ransom is received, a kidnapper may demand information about future targets. In other words, someone well connected with wealthy people can be forced to give names and other privacy and security information (like access codes) that will eventually be used for more kidnappings. We are all connected, and an attack on one of us is an attack on us all. We must not allow criminals and vandals to penetrate our social networks. Since this forum is controlled by such people, it must be abandoned to stop this from continuing.

Offline dynamike51

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+15)
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 01:57:09 AM »

Will these posts be "disappeared" ?  

Badon,

I have the same question: if you claim that you're no longer the admin, how do you still have the "permission" to delete posts - including your own with all the four-lettered words you spewed?

Offline badon

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 01:58:03 AM »
I didn't delete it.

Offline dynamike51

• Supporter
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 02:00:04 AM »
snowball believes that I am the only person at risk, and thus I do not matter.  

Are you trying to convince us that snowball thinks since you're the only person at risk, it doesn't matter?

Online Hippanda

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 02:00:55 AM »

We must not allow criminals and vandals to penetrate our social networks.

Truer words were never said.  

Just to clarify, are you referring to "convicted criminals"?

So it's "Buh-Bye" then?  

« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 03:37:13 AM by Hipanda »

Confucius

Offline badon

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 02:08:28 AM »
I meant every word I posted, and I stand behind it. This is deadly serious, and isn't the playtime that these hooligans controlling snowball think that it is. The person behind all of this is Underbidder, that is why forum staff decided to permanently ban him before they put pressure on snowball to remove me as administrator, and force snowball to become a puppet admin for Underbidder.

I have been studying Underbidder's behavior for months, and he is the most talented manipulator I have ever encountered, anywhere. However, his primary control method is primitive hate, which Americans are particularly vulnerable to, and which people like Adolph Hitler and other nasty politicians use routinely. Underbidder also is very intelligent, and shares his research privately to build political "vassal-like" relationships that he is now calling down to coerce snowball after being emboldened with the success of forcing snowball to demand my resignation.

Offline badon

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2012, 02:15:24 AM »
Note that I believe Underbidder does this for entertainment, and not for any specific purpose. Thank god for that. As far as I am aware, Underbidder is not a politician, and does not mean to cause any permanent harm to anyone. In particular, his choice of targets leads me to believe that, at the extremes of easy (comeaux) and hard (me), and mostly skipping over everyone else. We would be in big trouble if he were building concentration camps for the world. So far, it's just Americans getting the concentration camp treatment, but Underbidder has nothing to do with that.

Beware if Underbidder gets greedy, he has the potential for extraordinary evil.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 02:21:06 AM by badon »

Offline dynamike51

• Supporter
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2012, 02:18:14 AM »

I meant every word I posted, and I stand behind it. This is deadly serious, and isn't the playtime that these hooligans controlling snowball think that it is. The person behind all of this is Underbidder, that is why forum staff decided to permanently ban him before they put pressure on snowball to remove me as administrator, and force snowball to become a puppet admin for Underbidder.

Every word? Including those four-lettered words? Hopefully, Lightsview did get to "save" and forward it to snowball as proof ... we're all very proud of you standing behind those words.

I have been studying Underbidder's behavior for months, and he is the most talented manipulator I have ever encountered, anywhere. However, his primary control method is primitive hate, .......

Yeah, I agree ... that Underbidder is a bugger. I had alot of problem with him, too. Do you think he has the power to push snowball, really?

Online Hippanda

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2012, 02:18:50 AM »

I have been studying Underbidder's behavior for months, and he is the most talented manipulator I have ever encountered, anywhere. However, his primary control method is primitive hate, which Americans are particularly vulnerable to, and which people like Adolph Hitler and other nasty politicians use routinely. Underbidder also is very intelligent, and shares his research privately to build political "vassal-like" relationships that he is now calling down to coerce snowball after being emboldened with the success of forcing snowball to demand my resignation.

Or, alternative, maybe it could be, actually, that many smart
members of the highest integrity and principle saw something?

In retrospect, don't ya kinda hafta admit it may have been time after all for a break, or a vacation, or a chill pill?  The latter might still be of benefit...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 03:14:38 AM by Hipanda »

Confucius

Online Hippanda

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2012, 02:22:56 AM »
Measuring for a Tin-Foil hat for you, in , say, ExtraLarge?

Lots of concentration camps will take those away, though, I've heard.
Better you fold it up and wear it only when not watched by all those damn eyes!

Anybody else hear a Cuckoo Clock going off?

So far, it's just Americans getting the concentration camp treatment, but Underbidder has nothing to do with that.

Beware the potential for extraordinary evil.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 03:14:10 AM by Hipanda »

Confucius

Offline dynamike51

• Supporter
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2012, 02:50:17 AM »
At the current rate, I will get my 1000 posts in about .... uh, let's say ... 3 months?! And become a "hero member" - just like Underbidder and Badon ..... COOL !!!!    :001_tt2:

Online Hippanda

NO HEART ATTACKS, PLEASE !
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2012, 03:22:29 AM »
It's all ok,

Just the men-folk calmly airing their different opinions in accordance with the Forum Rules.

Must say the topic of a certain medal certainly seems to get the discussion going, eh?

Confucius

Offline dynamike51

• Supporter
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2012, 03:26:51 AM »
It's all ok,

Just the men-folk calmly airing their different opinions in accordance with the Forum Rules.

Must say the topic of a certain medal certainly seems to get the discussion going, eh?

I still don't get how the "concentration camp" comes into the picture.