Author Topic: Mainland / HK / Singapore sites like eBay?  (Read 1535 times)

Offline Wg4pandas

• Trade Count: (+2)
Mainland / HK / Singapore sites like eBay?
« on: April 27, 2016, 07:50:21 AM »
Hi everybody

I'm a barbarian with zero Chinese language skills, and I'm finding that Google translate is of little help for this.

I'm hoping that some new friends here could be so kind as to tell me where to go / how to find Panda sites/dealers/ebay type sites?

Thanks very much in advance for any assistance.

Wg
Always buying sheets and monsters of 1oz silver pandas... please let me know if you have any to sell.

Offline mowi

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Mainland / HK / Singapore sites like eBay?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 12:19:48 PM »
IMHO,
In mainland China, zhaoonline.com is an auctionn site which is works well for both english/chinese speaking customers. You toggle the site between english/chinese.
In mainland the big cities has coinmarkets(Beijing, Shanghai, etc.) where you might find sheets. There is also auction houses(Mainland/HK/..), where auctions are both online but it can also be great to go there on-site and see for instance a Hosane auction in Shanghai.
In HK I've only been at Mongkok coinmarket which was a smaller, pricier coinmarket compared to the mainland.

Offline Mirkkanen

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+48)
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 01:58:53 PM »
Zhao dos have an english site:

http://english.zhaoonline.com/preview/index.shtml

If I remember correctly, they do not ship coins outside of China. I don't know if they ship to HK, but you can certainly arrange for someone or some shipping entity to pick up your item and have it sent to you.

Offline poconopenn

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+7)
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 02:19:55 PM »
Hi everybody

I'm a barbarian with zero Chinese language skills, and I'm finding that Google translate is of little help for this.

I'm hoping that some new friends here could be so kind as to tell me where to go / how to find Panda sites/dealers/ebay type sites?

Thanks very much in advance for any assistance.

Wg

Please note that ID “wg” has been taken by a highly respected member long time ago.

Please also note that Rule of BST is clearly displaced in the forum. Your attempt to circumvent the BST rules yesterday by posting in general forum to sell your coins is simply not acceptable.

There are many threads in this forum providing the websites in China, H.K. to buy MCC.

https://world.taobao.com/search/search.htm?_ksTS=1461779539599_19&spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.GB3c8W&search_type=2&_input_charset=utf-8&navigator=all&json=on&q=%E7%86%8A%E7%8C%AB%E5%B8%812016&cna=zr%2FDC2f3xB8CAWQB5j7qauEf&callback=__jsonp_cb&abtest=_AB-LR517-LR854-LR895-PR517-PR854-PV895_2461

Offline Wg4pandas

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 06:40:26 PM »
Dear Poconopenn,

Thanks for bringing these points to my attention. I'm new here and don't know the norms yet.

I apologize for any offense caused and will take greater care going forward.

With respect to the signature, I've done my emails that way for so long it's habit. I will defer to the earlier user of the initials and sign off some other way.

Thanks again for helping me learn the ropes. This is a great forum and I'm really glad to have discovered it.
Always buying sheets and monsters of 1oz silver pandas... please let me know if you have any to sell.