Author Topic: 1989 G50Y LD? Panda  (Read 4287 times)

Offline Honus

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+4)
    • Anvil Fine Wares
Re: 1989 G50Y LD? Panda
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 07:29:05 PM »
Honus,
Dont worry that you won't find what you are searching for if you are willing to pay for what you desire. Its all boil down to pricing.

??  I appreciate your sentiment, but I wasn't speaking of searching for anything...I was talking about how my perspective has changed on my own MS67 Panda and that it may end up bringing more than I thought it might.    But thanks for taking the time to respond.
Eric Liquori
Anvil Fine Wares
www.anvilfinewares.com

Offline Birdman

• Supporter
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+19)
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 09:45:19 PM »

Now I just need to cross my fingers that NGC will grade this 1989 G1/2 LD (no hairlines) and that I get lucky and it comes back with a respectable grade.

Update...the coin graded MS69.

Offline PandaQuest

• Trade Count: (+14)
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2013, 01:02:34 AM »
Fantastic grade! Congrats, I would hold on to that one. At least until the price catches up with its rarity.

I have one in OMP but I'm to chicken to send it in, I've sent coins in I would have sworn they would grade high and got a poor score. But if 69s start getting rediculas prices I might just grow some send it in.

I actually bought mine in a 2x2 thinking it was in nice condition but out of the OMP, when I opened it to take a closer look I about fell down, when I saw it in the OMP.