Author Topic: Kitco article  (Read 847 times)

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Kitco article
« on: April 18, 2017, 02:09:03 PM »
Kitco   article by Market Slant  "Asian billionaire aggressively adding physical gold now"         Does this mean gold/silver minted in China?       Here is the email address    info@marketslant.com       I sent them basic info and asked them to read this and badon's site.      Many articles now say the paper gold/silver market is soon going to fall.    They have stated this in the past but it looks serious to me.     Keep in mind for each gold/silver physical oz there is 100 to 250 paper oz....... :w00t:

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
Re: Kitco article
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 09:10:54 AM »
Bloomberg:   "Chinese stocks are unnerving investors again as losses steepen".      Where will the Chinese put their money?     Gold/silver minted in China.      Will we see Coin shops in the US run out of bullion/coins as in the demand of about 2009?    Premium for bullion rose quick back then.    Is it possible that ebay will see large demand too?      The world is buying gold/silver, how long will supply last?     We have had many false starts in the past but this is different.     Something is up....

Offline r3globe

• Supporter
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 05:22:20 PM »
It is all about timing.Gold is not ready for prime time yet (although I want it to). It is running out of steam. All the rampant geopolitical risk barely moved it up! Dollar is the "perceived" safety for now. That will change but until it does. Gold is going much lower. If you are trying to speculate on gold and silver prices, be very very careful.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 07:28:22 PM »
Timing is close to impossible for us to determine as the Master Manipulators still control bullion price.     However, supply is low worldwide and demand has never been higher.    Yes, the USD is still the safehaven for now.   I think we are finally close to break out for bullion and my vote is this year it will happen......The only thing that amazes me is how many sheeple consider gold/silver a waste of money.    There is a fellow on line/TV that offers people walking by a free candy bar or a free 1/10 oz of gold.     Most everyone takes the candy bar, amazing how stupid the public is........wish i was offered that choice....

Offline tater

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 10:47:44 PM »
Where's this at so I can talk my family by there.  I'll buy them lunch after forget the candy bar.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 08:21:36 AM »
Google to  "Free gold coin or candy bar", it is on u tube.    I saw it last on Fox news.   (I highly recommend Fox news as the others are fake news).....   Just incredible how stupid the West is now, almost hard to believe but i have watched this fellow offer the same choice, off and on for a few years now.     The sheeple want "public acceptance" or "political correctness" which is basically rules made by some idiot and instead of thinking for ourselves, lets just follow blindly.......to the slaughter house....  :confused1:

Offline r3globe

• Supporter
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 05:43:29 PM »
It is all about timing.Gold is not ready for prime time yet (although I want it to). It is running out of steam. All the rampant geopolitical risk barely moved it up! Dollar is the "perceived" safety for now. That will change but until it does. Gold is going much lower. If you are trying to speculate on gold and silver prices, be very very careful.

I wonder what this recent drop and continued weakness will do to the "seemingly hot" gold panda market?

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 06:32:01 PM »
I like the SRSrocco report too.    Latest is "US gold scrap market is drying up....."          The West keeps selling their gold while the East keeps buying.      Past articles say when the US scrap gold is gone we will see major changes so lets see what happens.....

Offline SANDAC

• Supporter
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+8)
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2017, 09:31:02 AM »
Political discussions deleted per forum rule #6.

Offline r3globe

• Supporter
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2017, 10:25:06 AM »
Thank you SANDAC! I appreciate Pandamonium's passion, but politics helps nobody in here! I am just trying to connect Gold prices to Modern Chinese Coins market.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2017, 09:04:52 PM »
jsmineset   "The Hong Kong Golden Dragon that Kills the Comex".          Could this finally be the answer to CRIMEX?.......

Japan made bitcoins legal.     The world is slowly accepting bitcoins as real money...

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2017, 08:11:25 AM »
King World News    " China is about to unleash a new global monetary system"      The Yuan will soon be sold for oil.     Goodbye US petro dollars.      Not to mention China/Russia/etc own the gold.......Stop to think what supports the USD...This article says it will happen by Fall or a few months....

Steve Quayle   or  SRSrocco report   "Paper vs Physical........"           In the past, articles stated there about 100 oz of paper gold/silver for each oz of real physical gold/silver.       Of course paper gold/silver is the tool to keep prices in check or manipulated.   Then the articles stated 250 oz of paper for each oz of physical gold/silver.          Recently articles say 500 oz of paper.     This article says silver has 517 paper oz for each physical or real silver.      When it all unwinds, what happens?    Parabolic spike in price for bullion and a upside down West...........    I have preached this for the last 11 to 12 yrs now as the evidence was obvious back then.    We are now very close....Hopefully i am wrong and we can keep going but the facts are facts....math is math.....

Offline mook

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2017, 08:20:24 AM »
When everything is going on, prices will plunge, the author does not understand the structure of the gold market.

Offline r3globe

• Supporter
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2017, 08:42:48 AM »
Gold will go parabolic but not yet. We have to test the $900-$1000 level. Be ready.

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2017, 07:42:54 PM »
Goldseek  "Is China intentionally making it harder to manipulate gold?".     It discusses the Hong Kong Gold Exhange and has a link for more information.       The question i have is when does it open?     Does not say but sounds like next month.         The Shanghai Gold Exhange is for domestic market not world market but the HK Exchange is different.....

None of us know of the time frame or price but we do know the world is very low on bullion supply as demand moves up.    By now we should all know Chinese money will be real money.     Chinese tell me it cannot happen as China is underdeveloped.     I think it will happen as the corrupt West is full of debt/derivatives.      China owns the gold......

We will soon find out...