Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Modern Chinese Coins / Re: dishonest seller from australia
« Last post by KeepOnTrying! on Today at 04:17:37 PM »
It will also be a good idea if you report this to the Fraud Division of the Interpol or to the Australian authorities. This guy may already have a history.

Unfortunately, you will have to do the grunge work but if the criminal is apprehended then others won't have to suffer the same fate as you.

Goodluck!
« Last post by Pandaguy on Today at 02:25:09 PM »
Sorry to hear about your troubles. As previously mentioned, file claim with BOTH Paypal and your credit card company. While you have a dispute claim pending with your credit card company, you are not required to pay the amount attributed to the dispute until it is settled one way or the other. I think that all will work out fine. Don't worry, just jump through the Paypal and credit company hoops as they prescribe. Have you heard back from the "seller"?? Best of luck for a quick settlement!
« Last post by ccl on Today at 11:15:35 AM »
I remember this listing. At the time, I was able to determine that the pics for this coin were from a sale that happened several months prior.

I found everything, if you want details to support your case send me a direct message.
« Last post by 1003 on Today at 10:56:40 AM »
Did you give him the correct address and he wrote the wrong street # instead?
« Last post by xiaohei99 on Today at 12:06:33 AM »
the serial number was blacked out on the eBay listing-

That's a red flag to me for a non-U.S. seller...
« Last post by ccl on Today at 12:01:55 AM »
the serial number was blacked out on the eBay listing-

I remember this listing. At the time, I was able to determine that the pics for this coin were from a sale that happened several months prior.
New Collectors Corner / Re: identity China Modern Coins, free of charge
« Last post by bojo360 on Yesterday at 11:49:44 PM »
I have a Deng Xiaoping gold plated medallion/coin with his famous quote on the reverse side. the obverse is his facial portrait. I was given this medal as a gift from a friend in Nan Jing.
The only marking on the red display box is 24K. Which I assume means plated in 24K gold. I searched the web for information on this piece and cannot find any. Might you help?
« Last post by KeepOnTrying! on Yesterday at 11:09:51 PM »
Sorry for your bad experience.
Chinese Panda Coins / Re: New NGC Panda Variety - SMALL P - 1990 Silver Panda
« Last post by SANDAC on Yesterday at 09:43:04 PM »
Take a look at the attached animated GIF.  It is not about the thickness of the circle.  It is the tilting of "P" and the distance of the circle from "Ag" text. 
Rotate the coin so the "1" of "10 Yuan" is vertical.  The small P is closer to the "Ag" text and tilting backward, while the large P is further from the "Ag" text and tilting forward.

If NGC starts to pay attention to the rotation & spacing of characters, there are plenty varieties out there yet to be recognized.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10