Author Topic: Modern chinese silver coins for sale-December 2011  (Read 823 times)

Offline KONDi

• Trade Count: (+6)
Modern chinese silver coins for sale-December 2011
« on: December 04, 2011, 06:33:28 AM »
Welcome collectors and coin dealers in December!!!

I have 10 new modern chinese silver coins in NGC slabs for sale which will warm up your collection for X'mas:) So make a choice and simply contact with me.

My Sales Policy:

First of all, from now on I will do only 1 post per day in this section "Buy, Sell and Trade". I will post some graded old chinese silver coins, old chinese silver coins in raw, modern chinese silver coins in raw, graded modern chinese silver coins, chopmarked old chinese silver coins, chopmarked old chinese copper coins and copper coins.

Secondly, you can contact with me ONLY by email: cfrost1984@gmail.com
I will answer every email.

Thirdly, there are 2 ways of payment for the coin/coins which you would like to buy from me:

1) one way is through PAYPAL in US dollars ONLY on my paypal account.
Notice: Paypal in China charges about 70 US$ fees, That's why if you will decide to buy some coin I will have to add this 70 US$ to the price of the coin.

If you will choose to pay for the coin/coins through PAYPAL you have to know that there is NO RETURNS, UNLESS you will recieve a different coin. Of course you will have to first return me the coin then I will give you refund.
The procedure is as follows: first you send me money from your paypal then I will need 1 week to get you the coin-organize everything and mail you it. Then it will take about 2-3 weeks to coin/coins reach you.

2) the other way is though Western Union, which is the cheapers way, in that case we will both avoid those PayPal fees and I won't have to add this 70US$ to the price of each coin.

If you will choose to pay for the coin/coins through Western Union you have to know that there is NO RETURNS, UNLESS you will recieve a different coin. Of course you will have to first return me the coin then I will give you refund.
The procedure is as follows: first you send me money though Western Union then I will need 1 week to get you the coin-organize everything and mail you it. Then it will take about 2-3 weeks to coin/coins reach you.

All my coins which I offer for sale (graded or raw coins) are 100% GUARANTEED GENUINE!!!

One more thing I would like to mention is that I am small European coin dealer but I live in Shanghai, so the shipment will be from China.

I will use CHINA POST, to mail coin/coins to you. You should recieve it/them after 2-3 weeks. It also depends where you are located in this world:)

If you want me use EMS express mail (takes 7days to reach you), then you have to pay extra 35 USD. However if you decide to pay me through PayPal then you must pay extra 35 USD except the price of the coin.

Thank you and welcome to buy old chinese silver coins from me!:)
1) 2005 China S10Y Year of the rooster NGC MS 69 - 600 USD

2) 1997 China S10Y Year of the ox reduced size NGC 69 Ultra Cameo - 790 USD

3) 2002 China S10Y Shanghai World Expo 2010 NGC PF 67 Ultra Cameo - 240 USD

4) 1983 China S5Y Marco Polo NGC PF 68 Ultra Cameo - 630 USD

5) 1996 China S10Y Sun Yat-sen 130th Birth Anniversary NGC PF 67 Ultra Cameo - 400 USD

6) 2002 China S10Y Dragon Boats NGC PF 69 Ultra Cameo - 540 USD

7) 2000 China S10Y Third Millennium NGC PF 68 Ultra Cameo - 390 USD

8) 1995 China S3Y Great Wall NGC PF 68 Ultra Cameo - 320 USD

9) 1991 China S10Y Year of the goat 999 1 oz AG NGC PF 68 Ultra Cameo - 710 USD

10) 1992 China S10Y Year of the monkey 999 1oz AG NGC PF 68 Ultra Cameo - 670 USD
KONDi
cfrost1984@gmail.com
Chopmark Collectors Club member 368 (CCC)
Shanghai Token Society member 3 (STS)