Author Topic: Went to a show this week  (Read 2457 times)

Offline james007

• Trade Count: (0)
Went to a show this week
« on: April 23, 2013, 04:45:03 PM »
Had a really great time!  I didn't see any gold. And no pandas. And when I say no pandas I mean these guys have everything at home. There is no secret pandas are in short supply unless u would like 2010 to 2013 bears.
I was talking to Digbird the other day and we were talking about getting priced out of the market.
Gold pandas were our last hope til about march. By then people were taking Peters census numbers pretty serious.
I am starting to believe pandas in the American market are drying up. I personally have not added a silver panda in my vault for a year.

Will we have a fun year? Or am I going to be priced out of everything I want?
Yikes folks!

Please reply with thoughts

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
Re: Went to a show this week
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 09:39:21 PM »
I think you are right.  The music will stop so our buying opportunity is coming to an end unless you have very deep pockets or maybe trades.  We all knew it would happen and now w/ bullion supply gone it is just a matter of time........

Offline james007

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 09:02:52 AM »
Oh my Gish! Someone that finally agrees with me. All of our coins went from collectible to scarce to nothing!
Even the Goldie's no lbody wanted last year are going for unreal prices. Blink and its gone!

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 09:32:23 AM »
Many on this forum agree w/ you including the dealers that have stated MCC low supply for some time.  Gold bullion is disappearing fast world wide so this could be the time frame of a Comex default and parabolic spike in metals prices.  Those in charge are very talented manipulators and they kept prices of metals down in the shortage of 2009.  So prices may be manipulated for awhile yet.  Hopefully prices will stay OK for a few more months.........may we live in interesting times........

Offline Mirkkanen

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+47)
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 11:28:24 AM »
There were plenty of gold pandas at the show I went to in the Bay Area of California last weekend. Maybe the bears in your area have migrated westward, and eastward. Sorry to hear about your misfortune.  :blushing:

Offline james007

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 10:05:40 PM »
There were plenty of gold pandas at the show I went to in the Bay Area of California last weekend. Maybe the bears in your area have migrated westward, and eastward. Sorry to hear about your misfortune.  :blushing:

Thanks for the condolences. I am from Los Angeles myself. Any store I went to in the San Gabriel valley would talk pandas. In MI I think they are all stored away or some people may have missed the boat altogether.

Guys thanks for posting! I am glad to see we have common thoughts about the situation.
I am so thankful for all of your research you guys have done! You are all a great inspiration!
Now can somebody tell me when Peter Anthony's new book comes out!

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 08:50:31 AM »
My buddy was offered a 2013 silver panda 1 oz for about $49 from a coin dealer in Portland OR.  APMEX wants about $10 less.  He called me and I said to pass.  The average collector citizen in the metro Portland OR/Vancouver WA area have been showing up in coin shops looking for MCC for the last year now so demand is there.  We still have MCC supply and some bullion but worldwide tsunami demand for bullion is depleting supply quickly.  More speculation of a Comex default.   Other articles say the about 95% of US citizens own no gold/silver and do not understand the world markets...... ......

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/4/25_Sinclair_-_This_Is_The_Beginning_Of_The_End_For_The_Gold_Shorts.html

Offline pandamonium

• Supporter
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2013, 09:39:41 AM »
Articles state that large bars of metals are available and the small retail stuff is sold out.  So maybe the shortage is not here yet?    This article is by a former Fed member....

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/4/24_Former_US_Treasury_Official_-_Fed_Desperate_To_Stop_Collapse.html