Author Topic: China International Coin Expo (CICE)  (Read 8537 times)

Online KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
Re: China International Coin Expo (CICE)
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2016, 07:29:56 AM »
Thank you, Peter, all new friends. I am Shouyuan from China, founder of Shouxi.com, #1 numismatic web in China.

Welcome to the forum. Your perspective on coin collection in China will be appreciated here. Best wishes.

PS: What is happening with gold panda coin collection in China right now? What are the prospects for the future?

Thanks.
KeepOnTrying and Never Give Up!
That lion is also after you!

Offline shouyuan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2016, 11:19:25 AM »
As the global ecnomic is not so good now, China numismatic is also not so good for 5 years. This is why I and team found Shouxi.com, and we also found China International Coin Expo in Macau 2014, Beijing and Guangzhou 2015, and HKCS 2016.

I think this industry can not be called industry in China, because every round is seperated, so we need build pladform to connect all parties together to do something. This is Shouxi's oportunity, a online and offline can be benifit this market, and also we will get the business model.

Back to your question, I believe China numismatic will wake up from modern coins, because all banks sell Panda gold coins, it means we can find more buyers in the future, even a small percent is also big number for us. How do you think?

I would like to invite more and more foreign friends and dealers regist Shouxi.com, http://data.shouxi.com/user/register, we can create a bridge between eastern and western.

Thanks,

Shouyuan

Offline shouyuan

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2016, 01:00:40 PM »
if anybody have any regist problems, please contact me: zhoushouyuan@shouxi.com, we will help you. just need give us your favorite nickname, email and telephone.

Online KeepOnTrying!

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2016, 01:48:40 PM »
As the global ecnomic is not so good now, China numismatic is also not so good for 5 years. This is why I and team found Shouxi.com, and we also found China International Coin Expo in Macau 2014, Beijing and Guangzhou 2015, and HKCS 2016.

I think this industry can not be called industry in China, because every round is seperated, so we need build pladform to connect all parties together to do something. This is Shouxi's oportunity, a online and offline can be benifit this market, and also we will get the business model.

Back to your question, I believe China numismatic will wake up from modern coins, because all banks sell Panda gold coins, it means we can find more buyers in the future, even a small percent is also big number for us. How do you think?

I would like to invite more and more foreign friends and dealers regist Shouxi.com, http://data.shouxi.com/user/register, we can create a bridge between eastern and western.

Thanks,

Shouyuan

Thanks for info. +1.

Oversea Chinese coin collectors and investors are always trying to figure out what is happening in China with respect to collection of similar coins. This is because of the belief that numismatic activity in China influences activities elsewhere.

Right now valuation of pre-2010 gold panda coins is rapidly rising in USA and Europe, ostensibly due to demands from panda coin set builders in China.

Hopefully you can logon from time to time to give us a first hand account of what is happening in China.
KeepOnTrying and Never Give Up!
That lion is also after you!

Offline SWA_Bart

• Supporter
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2016, 03:50:32 PM »

Thanks,

Shouyuan

Is there also an English version of the website available?
Thanks for your information.

Offline shouyuan

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2016, 01:39:10 AM »
Thank you, now just Chinese version, but we can lauch a English version bbs column if a lot of friends need. Maybe it is a bridge between estern and western dealers and collectors. We just help Dennis finished the registration.

Always welcome.

Offline shouyuan

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2016, 01:40:11 AM »
Thanks for info. +1.

Oversea Chinese coin collectors and investors are always trying to figure out what is happening in China with respect to collection of similar coins. This is because of the belief that numismatic activity in China influences activities elsewhere.

Right now valuation of pre-2010 gold panda coins is rapidly rising in USA and Europe, ostensibly due to demands from panda coin set builders in China.

Hopefully you can logon from time to time to give us a first hand account of what is happening in China.

Yes, I will. Thanks.

Offline jc888888888

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+14)
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2016, 05:23:23 AM »
english version would be helpful

Offline SWA_Bart

• Supporter
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2016, 07:11:10 AM »
Thank you, now just Chinese version, but we can lauch a English version bbs column if a lot of friends need. Maybe it is a bridge between estern and western dealers and collectors. We just help Dennis finished the registration.

Always welcome.

An English version would be great. Sorry, my Chinese is not so good  N27.

Offline shouyuan

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2016, 10:44:03 AM »
english version would be helpful

Thank you, maybe we can consider a English column first.

Offline shouyuan

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2016, 10:44:51 AM »
An English version would be great. Sorry, my Chinese is not so good  N27.

I believe your Chinese must be good :)

Offline mazinger7000

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+5)
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2016, 06:18:08 PM »
You are correct I was asking the question, not making a statement.  I have never attended a mainland show for the very reasons you mentioned and probably never will.  Hong Kong is the ideal venue for commerce and you don't have to worry about customs arbitrarily taking your coins away or holding them ransom until you pay some duty.

It is nice to see young (under 50) attend the shows in China. 

Agree with you R3 the US shows are a waste of time, I rarely bring any inventory to display and anything good is almost always sold before the show starts. I no longer view shows as a marketplace to do business, but rather socialize with dealer and collectors. Online auctions will take over the industry in the next 20 years, if it hasn't already. 

what about buying coins from collectors at shows? i've sold lots of coins for very cheap prices to dealers at the long beach show over the years. i should think i'm not the only person doing that.

Offline shouyuan

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2016, 06:15:37 AM »
Shouxi is the China's #1 Numismatic website and a real online-offline interactive platform. We provide professional, timely and exclusive services in the numismatic circle such as news, archives, BBS, online shops, online trades, third-party auction consignments and bidding. Shouxi is also the co-founder of the China International Coin Exposition (CICE) in Macau, Beijing, Guangzhou and Hongkong.

We are located in China mainland and focus on the global market. Our mission is to push the development of the Numismatic Industry thru online-offline.  We are trying to find a way to make this hobby more popular and interesting. Global Channel forum is a small attempt, and we hope it can be a  bridge between the Eastern & Western collectors and dealers.

http://bbs.shouxi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9902