Features > Modern Chinese Coins

**CAUTION** Avoid this dealer!!!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Birdman:

--- Quote from: NBM on August 19, 2013, 02:04:30 PM ---From a helpful post from wjruth at Bullion Stackers:

Quote:
Phone number on their website comes up as Millachts, a yacht media group. They use the same company picture.

Graybar Building
    420 Lexington Ave
    NY
    New York
    10170-0002
    United States

Tel: 917-300-0644
    Fax: +646-929-6374
    Email: jonathanpeters541@gmail.com

--- End quote ---

Interesting...Yes, Pure Gold Global is definitely linked to Millachts through Zayne Etienne.  If you look at a June 26 posting on the public Facebook page of "Zayne S. Etienne", he writes,

"Just Put the Business Page Up..Show Some Support my Niggas.. Give d page a like for me.... You know when I make millions yall make millions... for every step I take, you take... Every dollar I make you make lolol https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Boat-Company/212753552209775"

The question, of course, is by what method does he plan to make those millions?  Will it be an honest fortune that is made?

While the internet does create some opportunities for fraudsters to deceive, the flip side is that the internet can quickly disseminate information regarding fraudsters, so that their pool of unsuspecting victims becomes smaller.

Birdman

pandamonium:
I don't agree w/ a baseball bat.  How about a military shotgun?   Can you contact the FBI or Fed Marshals?   There has got to be a Federal agency that deals w/ these losers..........

Espen83:
Glad things worked out, but i have to say though that i hate paypal because I've been scammed with it one to many times.

NBM:

--- Quote from: pandamonium on August 19, 2013, 09:27:16 PM ---I don't agree w/ a baseball bat.  How about a military shotgun?   Can you contact the FBI or Fed Marshals?   There has got to be a Federal agency that deals w/ these losers..........

--- End quote ---

I'm afraid it seems like they may have other priorities right now.  :001_rolleyes:  N16

cu29640:
What is the problem if a shipment doesn't arrive on a certain day?  Unless you use express or Fedex...there are no guarantees.  A good tracking # is all that matters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version