Features > Modern Chinese Coins

January 2009 New York International Coin Show

(1/1)

pecus:
Would anyone know whether good panda and lunar collectors and dealers will be at the upcoming International Coin Show in New York at the beginning of January, 2009?

Pecus

BobW:
There will definitely be panda and lunar collectors at the show. There will be dealers who will be selling lunar and panda coins but there is no sure way of knowing in advance who they will be or what they will have for sale without contacting the dealers in advance. There will be around 100 dealers in attendance and the list can be found at the web site for the International Coin Show.

Any rare or even scarce panda or lunar coins will likely sell quickly if they are priced fairly. Almost certainly, the 2008 pandas will be for sale through out the show.

Heritage will be conducting an auction which includes pandas and lunars. Some preliminary information is available at their website.

If you plan to go here is a $5 attendance discount coupon: http://www.nyinc.info/coupon.html

If you do attend, please post a show report. I sure would like to here your impressions of the show. Good luck.

trozau:

--- Quote from: BobW on November 25, 2008, 09:01:54 AM ---If you do attend, please post a show report. I sure would like to here your impressions of the show. Good luck.

--- End quote ---
I second the show report request!  :thumbup1:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version