Main > General Discussion

China opens its borders to multi-billion dollar gold imports

(1/12) > >>

Birdman:
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/exclusive-china-opens-borders-multi-095540747.html

I wonder if this also includes gold panda master sets  :001_smile:

KeyDate1/2ozPandas:
This very positive news for gold bullion.  It got me to go out and buy some gold pandas right now, had to pay a record spread and will be raising prices across the board.  All the sellers have dried up and once you sell you may not see that coin again for some time.

I am also betting on Russia taking over Ukraine and China taking over Taiwan with US doing nothing about it, that will get gold to new highs in no time.

pandamonium:
Silver will rise too.    Ukraine could be very bad for our US troops.    I understand the game plan...

ZeroHedge   "LBMA acknowledges buying frenzy in silver market and silver shortage fears."...

Canada Free Press  "Is Trudeau handing control of Vancouver International Airport over to...."

Amazing how a obscure pro silver online site has had world wide impact on supply.    The world common citizens are buying all the silver they can.     It is cheap compared to gold...

Here was a deal on ebay, 1995 MS 69 1/2 oz silver panda SD (not on label)  $67....photos
Still some good Chinese silver deals but not for long....

KeyDate1/2ozPandas:
Silver spreads are at all time highs, minimum +$10 for eagles is crazy.  I think silver can rise but the trade is already very crowded, everyone that wants silver has got plenty of silver, who else is left to buy?  I see a lot more potential in gold and platinum. 

PandaCollector:

--- Quote from: KeyDate1/2ozPandas on April 16, 2021, 10:16:35 PM ---...I think silver can rise but the trade is already very crowded, everyone that wants silver has got plenty of silver, who else is left to buy?

--- End quote ---

"...we would like to focus on silver's role as an industrial metal, which we consider the market's backbone given that industrial demand is not as fickle as investment demand. As global efforts to decarbonize and electrify gather steam, we expect three areas to contribute significantly to silver consumption:

The automotive sector and electric vehicles (EV), including the associated infrastructure;
The solar energy industry; and
5G (fifth generation technology) broadband cellular networks."

https://www.sprott.com/insights/silvers-clean-energy-future/

It is not our circle of collectors, investors or stackers that will be at the center of greater and greater demand.

Best wishes,
Peter Anthony
China Pricepedia — Chinese Coin Prices and` More
The Gold & Silver Panda Coin Buyer’s Guide
Home of the Valentine Panda
PCGS Consultant
www.pandacollector.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version