Author Topic: 1911 China coin to see is to believe  (Read 106510 times)

Offline KeyDate1/2ozPandas

• Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+16)
    • China Mint Coins, LLC
Re: 1911 China coin to see is to believe
« Reply #255 on: January 31, 2021, 04:44:23 PM »
I always considered these posts spam simply because nobody responds to them.  I have seen other forums where only the admin posts and followers (maybe shills) occasionally give thumbs up and that is it, that is not a forum, that is a personal blog.  There are many options to set up a personal blog and direct people to it rather than posting one sided information about coins that nobody else has ever commented on.

Offline linlaujiou

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #256 on: February 01, 2021, 07:09:52 AM »
首先非常感謝幾位先生的指教

1.高度決定視界.世界上任何一個領域沒有人是絕對正確的.才有活到老.學到老這句話.人許多時候也都是在錯誤中學習.即使遭遇挫折也不氣餒.堅持.擇善固執也算是對自己的人生負責.
2.每個看圖帖的人眼睛都是雪亮的.自己能夠衡量.不會盲從.個人持續發帖.純然是分享研究錢幣的心得.對與錯看帖的人....旁觀者清.
3.很遺憾有人老是愛把我跟那些造假的爛人畫上等號.我這麼大個的人諸位若是識人不清.錢幣這小玩意的細節.又如何能分辨清楚?
4.根據我個人的體驗.那些越是花大錢投資高價評級幣的人.越是會積極打壓封鎖真相.為的是保障能夠順利轉賣給下一個人.不致虧本.
5.我醫學院畢業.就快滿60歲了.我那90歲的老爸對我說...在這世界上可能再也找不到第二個人像你這麼認真在研究錢幣了..有我老爸懂我就夠了.
6.感謝此間論壇的言論自由.讓我有機會把自己學習錢幣跌跌撞撞的過程留下紀錄.等我那當牙醫的孩子哪天想學錢幣時.可來此論壇尋覓父輩走過的荊棘之路.順便驗證人生何處沒有誤會與誹謗?
7.兒子讀高一時曾對我說..說實話.讓別人傷心難過很殘忍..我無言了..
 過去在此間發過的圖帖.確實有幾個幣種後來發現是現代雷射刻製的假幣.就留待我兒子以後來糾正錯誤了.如果這個老爸現在就研究得十全十美.那麼兒子以後還奮鬥個屁.不是嗎?

First of all, thank you very much for your advice

1. Highly determines the horizon. No one in any field in the world is absolutely correct. Only to live to old. Learn the old phrase. Many times people learn from their mistakes. Even if they encounter setbacks, they are not discouraged. Persevere. Choosing good stubbornness can also be considered responsible for one's own life.
2. Everyone who reads a picture has a discerning eye. You can measure it yourself. Will not follow blindly. Individuals continue to post. It is purely to share the experience of studying coins. Those who read the posts right and wrong... Bystanders are clear.
3. It's a pity that some people always like to equate me with those fake bad guys. If you guys  don't know me clearly. How can you tell the details of the coin?
4. According to my personal experience. Those who spend a lot of money to invest in high-rated coins. The more they will actively suppress the truth of the blockade. In order to ensure that they can be successfully resold to the next person. No loss.
5. I graduated from medical school. I was almost 60 years old. My 90-year-old dad told me...maybe there is no second person in this world who is studying coins as seriously as you.. It is enough for my dad to understand me.
6. Thanks for the freedom of speech in this forum. Let me have the opportunity to keep a record of the process of learning coins. When my dentist child wants to learn coins one day, he can come to this forum to find the thorny road that his  parents have gone through. .By the way, verify where there is no misunderstanding and slander in life?
7. My son said to me when he was in high school... to be honest. It is cruel to make others sad... I am speechless...
 I have posted pictures and posts here in the past. Indeed, several currencies were later discovered to be counterfeit coins made by modern lasers. I will leave it to my son to correct the mistakes. If this old dad  is doing perfect research now, then the son will still fight for a fart in the future, right?

Offline linlaujiou

« Reply #257 on: February 02, 2021, 05:58:38 PM »
論壇首發....一枚美國老銅幣....請教樓上三位先生

1.老銅幣是真? 還是假?

2.這枚也是我製造的?

3.這枚老銅幣是垃圾?

The forum first published.... An old American copper coin... Ask the three gentlemen upstairs

1. Are old copper coins real? Or fake?

2.I made this one too?

3. Is this old copper coin rubbish?

Offline linlaujiou

« Reply #258 on: February 02, 2021, 08:38:58 PM »
如果可以..我也非常樂意知道能夠造就-27
這些專家們的答案

If you can.. I would also love to know that it can make -27
The answers of these experts