Features > New Collectors Corner

Where to sell other than eBay and this forum?

(1/7) > >>

PandaBear:
Im trying to help a friend sell some Modern Chinese Coins (MCC) but have a bad experience with eBay since buyer claimed he only got an empty box and eBay sided with him!  Also, since I dont have enough post and still a newbie I cannot post on this forum classified.  Anyhow, if anyone can help that would be appreciated, danke.

paul4444:
A great place to shop is the PandaCoinStore.com.    Great people and service.  every now and then they sell some rare coins.  I just picked up a NGC Pr68 1/20 1997 platinum panda.  Great rare coin. 

Mirkkanen:

--- Quote from: PandaBear on April 30, 2016, 06:30:24 AM ---Im trying to help a friend sell some Modern Chinese Coins (MCC) but have a bad experience with eBay since buyer claimed he only got an empty box and eBay sided with him!  Also, since I dont have enough post and still a newbie I cannot post on this forum classified.  Anyhow, if anyone can help that would be appreciated, danke.

--- End quote ---

I believe that there are a number of Chinese coin dealers located in Germany. I would guess that some of them would be interested in the opportunity to buy your coins. Maybe a German member here can help point you in the right direction.

baron88:
It seems a buyer claiming receipt of an empty box scam is quite common nowadays.    N17

PandaBear:
Does anyone know where I can mail the coins and receive money other than eBay or physically going into the coin store to sell?  danke in advance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version